Liars!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by majorhemp, May 20, 2004.

1. majorhemp

majorhemp Member

where is my flying car!?!?? its 2004! i want my flying car!!

2. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

yeah and where is my little conveyor belt that brings me into my house from the garage..........................................

i always knew we could never trust those damn jetsons.................

3. halloweenriot

halloweenriot Member

Here's a pic of the car from Princess Di's '97 Paris crash - I read that this car flew about 110 feet.

[​IMG]

4. Children of Bodom

Children of Bodom Senior Member

NO fuckin way!!! ive been screaming that since 2000! They all promised flying cars. even up to the early nineties they were saying we would have them but no. besides, could you imagine three dimensional traffic laws? driving on the street is crazy enough as it is!

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

i wouldnt want flying cars, people cant drive on streets, what makes you think they can do better in the sky..
    I would love some jet packs though...

6. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

Right.. Scary thought on how people might drive flying cars... Imagine being cut off

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha exactly..
    and do you think youd have to wear a parachute or something incase you wreck and fell out of your car :D

8. Children of Bodom

Children of Bodom Senior Member

The new crazy street sport would be "car jumping" kinda like in the fifth element whent theyre driving in the three dimensional traffic. the kids would have some kind of board on their feet and a parachute and coast down and dodge traffic. that sounds like alot of fun.

9. steffan

steffan puffin

oh great another reason to be pissed about not get the flying car they always promised me

10. joe

joe Banned

at least we dont have to worry about a flying tanker truck falling on our houses, or trying to dogde the trash that people throw out their windows, id be happy with just the birds shitting on me, i dont really want to see 3 lbs of diarheaha falling towards me at 300 mph from some jerwad in the sky