Lf serious authority research group

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by megagombombloid, Jul 28, 2019.

1. megagombombloid

megagombombloid Members

You might not believe what your about to read but I'm looking to start\join a group to stop the agenda of an unknown authority group controlling every aspect of the world.To add to my 1st post, I am seriously able to listen to someone or something in my dreams to obtain information and I realize I know things that probably noone knows its. complicated to explain. I see we are living in a controlled pig pen set up for a near-perfect illusion of having the potential for high power and influence but I have evidence its not true. text 7809778078 if you know more or want to help me learn, take action, or any help. I've been able to feel some sort of sound or wave vibrating from cell phones(which is new). please believe me the screen camera and charger port radiate something and its harmful. Anyways message me if your serious I can say a million things about this I know a lot deeper info. This isn't a joke and I'm 100% drug free

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

internet research agency, a department of the russian army general staff.

everyone knows things no one else does. this is because we all have different interests that lead us to investigate different things.
    even if you only know one thing, there is always someone somewhere who doesn't know that same one thing.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I know.

4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

keep us updated please

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

That's unfortunate...

rollingalong likes this.
  6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The ideal cage is one where the animal does not know it is in a cage. A farmer wants his cow to have enough room to graze and no stress since it will ruin the meat. Human farming is the same concept. Our peak productivity and and worth comes from the illusion of freedom. If people truly think they actuly won their "freedom" in some war and now literally be a billionaire 1%er if they just work hard enough they will produce. If they see how their life is like that of North Kora in some ways and not free they will not produce. It's best for the the underclass to think it's not an underclass. The monarchs of the 18th century figured this out when revolutions started.

The time was now to let the people think they don't have a king and also the time to not need to say you are king since the industiral revolution is going to make wealth possible in a way the kings of the old world could not compete with. Society still has kings. Many roles of power that people think of open to any one who works hard require a certain blood line of their blessing. They do this under the illusion of winning a free market. It's the same as it ever was. They think god told them they are not truly human, they are from god. So it's their duty and right to rule man and live well off the labor of what a human would think a pig is. A lower being.

neonspectraltoast likes this.
  7. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

The Chosen one has spoken...………………..

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

ALEX KOVARSKY

Edmonton AB, Canada

Well, at least he isnt actually living in Russia

9. BeatrixPothead

BeatrixPothead Members

If an "unknown authority group is controlling every aspect of the world," as you claim, that includes your posting. You're one of them. By posting this comment, so must I be.

Lighten up.

themnax likes this.
  10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the false narative of fake conservatism is to equate austerity with freedom. i thing most people, subconsciously if not intellectually are aware of this, though cultural, religious and ideological expectations help make them gullible to it. if there is anything austerity equates to, it is fascism. that's how it happens. that is how it is able to happen.
    the other false narative of fake conservatism, and its been flogging both of these for decades, if not centuries, for however long there has been substantial partisan support for it, has been that letting little green pieces of paper get away with murder, does bugger all for deregulating the private life of the individual.

yes we are all part of the 'dark conspiracy' every time we let ourselves be conned, by belief, ideology, nationalism, or anything else, into hating the logic of universal consideration.