Lex the Hip

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by lucyinthesky, May 15, 2004.

1. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

Hey.....i'm alexis, i decided to post a new introduction cuz my last one was lame. I'm 19 years old, bi fem from Ontario, Canada. I guess i can say i've been a hippie pretty much my whole life....it started around the 4th grade, but faded quickly in the 7th when i got made fun of a lot for being the class hippie. i mostly spent all of high school surpressing my hippie feelings and beliefs, mostly because i was selfish and wanted to fit in. Since i've graduated and left home, i am discovering my true hippyness all over again, and i'm having the best time doing it.

I'm just having a hard time finding other people who are like me, and i know here is the best place to do it, but it would be great if i could meet people around my area to hang with. Anyways, anyone feel free to PM me or e-mail me, or visit my website and drop me a line there. I'm dying to make some killer hippie friends, and this place is FULL of em! :) anyways, i'll hopefully be talkin to some of you real soon!
    Peace, love & rock n roll :rolleyes:

PS. Can someone let me know if they can see the pic in my signature, it hasnt been working lately :mad: if it's not, someone tell me how to fix it! :)

2. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hello and welcome, Lex! Ya sound like a kewl person and I'm lookin' forward to seein' ya 'round the forums!

[​IMG]As far as your pic goes; I can't see it. Just the dreaded red "x". I tried it out myself to no avail. It's a geocites pic and can never post those either.

[​IMG]

3. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

You're cool. Just email me or IM me whenever you want and we'll chat about anything. Don't worry, you'll find people to connect with.

I thank the bearded one everyday that I found this place. It's great.

4. Hrt of a Hippie

Hrt of a Hippie Member

Hey Lex. You were kind enough to read my Introduce yourself thing so I wanted to read about you. Canada.... sounds fun. Don't feel bad about having surpressed your internal hippie-ness. It has happened to the best of us. As long as you have the positive energy now, what else matters? Can't change the past. Live with No Worries right? Well I hope to actually get to talk to you one day. You seem really descent.
    Paige
    And PS This is what the alphabet would look like if you took the letters Q and R out.
    PPS J/K but yes you can see your pic when you post and whatnot. Congrats!!!

5. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

i knew someone named alexis once,
    but she wasnt as good looking as you;).

6. DrRobert

DrRobert Member

whats up alexis, my name is adam. i was reading your intro and i realized you have gone through the same things i have. ive always been an old soul, but during those teen years its so hard to be you. anywyz, im glad there are more people like me out there and i cant wait to learn more about you. you sound like someone i could really connect with. keep being true to yourself!!!

btw.....ill split the hippie van with ya...lol

peace and love
    adam

"Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another, right now"

7. jamphan-56

jamphan-56 Member

Hey Lex,
    don't let anyone tease you for being who you are,I still get snubbed or laffed at for wearing my tie-dyes but you know what?I still wear em every day.
    Peace and love

8. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

I'm already saving up for the van as we speak. I'm hoping to get rolling soon.

9. Ital Lightning

Ital Lightning Member

You seem nice, Canada just has nicer people I think

10. Random_Zephyr

Random_Zephyr Lifer

heh heh... hello.... welcome.

11. newagehippie

newagehippie Member

hello to everyone in this thread. i seem to be alot like you all and i went through the same thing in high school. i just got finished with my first year of college and i am much more accepted for my believes and styles than i ever was in high school. well nice to find more people out there and anyone can feel free to email me or im me on aim.
    peace.