Letting Wife's Ex Fuck Her Again?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by randa09, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Not sure why you say that. But to answer your question, you are probably correct. They are just fantasies and I suspect it's not uncommon for fantasies unto gofulfilled. What would I then fantasize about it I had them all fulfilled?

2. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

There are always other fantasies ;)
    You can fulfill only one of the named ones, and voila, you're still left with fantasies :D

3. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I get that. It's the ingrained female perspective still prevalent.

Marriage is to provide a loving dedicated environment to raise children within - that's the overarching reason to get married.

People can get married and still have sex with others - some openly, and most clandestinely - but it's not a good mix with children. They need both parents to be dedicated to their upbringing in person as a first priority for optimal development.

Marriage for the purpose of limiting sex to one other person seems misguided to me. My personal perspective, and I'm not convinced gender plays a role in forming it, is that the purpose of marriage is to reproduce harmoniously, and that lacking that component there's no second good enough reason for me to consider entering into it.

6Sailor9 and Angela36 like this.
  4. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Cool! You mean fucking awesome? ;)

5. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Please tell me what means " cheating" If I live with somebody who manages anything for my life including sex service, why I cheat him or her? Is it humanity? Of course, maybe I am not satisfied with my wife or husband sexuality, there is a lot of ways that we both could solve the problem. For example, mutual masturbation, using toy, dildo, vibrator and many other ways that both of us could be involved. There is no right to be with our EX without letting him or her know.

6. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

If my spouse ever hooked up with her ex she did it by her own choice. I don't know if she ever did but I suspect that it happened although I have no proof. If it happened it was so long ago that it doesn't matter anymore.

7. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I find it weird that modern people are still hung up on monogamy and cheating. Survey after survey, they show that many people cheat on their partners - I take it to mean having sexual encounters with others and refraining from informing their partners. People tell their partners "you can't touch anyone but me" then want to throw them to the curb when they succumb to their natural instincts. Why is the concept of sexual autonomy so slow to become the accepted norm?

8. jj07

jj07 Members

She can’t be trusted- fucked him during the first tough patch. She will fuck him anyway whether u arrange something or not. Real question is whether she is the choice as your wife.

9. PGA

PGA Senior Member

When you share your love with others, it is not love it is a business, honey!!!

10. PGA

PGA Senior Member

How can I tell to my partner that I love you but but I like having sex with others!! It is nonsense.

11. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

It is so ingrained into our society how the vows are written yet the majority does not practice it on a consistent basis. Marital vows are misunderstood as meaning all things are to be only between the marital partners including sex. But yet we have individual roles in the partnership. What happens when one partner becomes celibate? Is the other expected to do so as well? We are individuals with our own interests and desires. Now reverse that ideal that condemns the "cheater". Is it not against the marriage vows to withhold sexual relations because you don't want sex? I see the complications arising with the baby boomers and gen-xers over this. Millennials are shying away from marriage and children because they see what those generations are doing and want no part of it. They want to be free to choose their lifestyle without having society chastise them for it. The concept of sexual autonomy is a slow procedural change from the normal ingrained thought patterns of our present day society. It will take time.

I'm not sure you are referring to my post jj07. If you are, the exploration with her former boyfriend happened well over 40 years ago. My spouse has shown no signs of mistrust in all those years. She has been the one to encourage myself to find life satisfaction in areas where she can no longer provide it. She will point out the time when I get to needing some relief from our daily stresses. She needs a lot care taking due to her medical issues and gladly I am the chosen one for that. There is no question that my choice of her for me and me for her is the best for the both of us. I will stand by her until we no longer can be together by no choice of our own.

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Exactly. Does it really matter? One thing if it's just a fuck, another if there's romantic intimacy involved.

13. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I get that. It's nonsense because you haven't processed it yet.

14. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Kudos, man. That's manning up. You will die happy.

The sexual autonomy thing is gaining ground. There's lots more open marriages and swingers couples than ever before. I think it's more boomers than any other single generation because 1) it's not the best behavior in conception years, and 2) it takes a certain mindset often conceived with maturity.

The whole commitment to another person is an entirely different matter than who one enjoys a sexual encounter with. Who hasn't fucked somebody who was awesome at it yet would never consider a lifelong commitment to? Not that there isn't somebody...

15. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Thanks Trugin,
    I believe that the boomer generation explores open relationships because of the free love time during the sixties. It is agreed that it takes a certain mindset often conceived with maturity but it is also how boomers evolved. Gen-exers are different as they held more to the traditions taught by their grandparents while defying mom and dad. But when the sex got stale gen-exers explored other possibilities. Why? Research and even biblical evidence shows the human is not a monogamous creature. That doesn't mean we won't commitment to another person. It's just that we have a primal sense to mate with others.

16. jj07

jj07 Members

Not rederring

17. jj07

jj07 Members

Not referring to your situation. Best wishes.

18. Miss Margaret

Miss Margaret Members

Interesting, so he wanted you to cuckold him?

The artist formerly known as Mistress Margaret

19. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Six months after my wife and I were married she told me that her ex would be in town on business and would I be okay with a threesome? I said yes.
    We had other threesome with men and women, both of us were bi, maybe that made it easier. I should blog about that experience.:p

20. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I didn't let my wife fuck her ex. She just went ahead and did. It was her choice to do so. Her explanation was she wanted to be sure he wasn't for her. I called bullshit and held fast. She eventually came up with a believable reason. Her reason was she was still attracted to him at the time and wanted to fuck him. I don't know how many times they hooked up before we moved from the area for work. Once we relocated she never fucked anyone else that I know of. But then I wasn't around her 24/7.