Letting Wife's Ex Fuck Her Again?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by randa09, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Bonitawife

Bonitawife Members

Yeah unfortunately it is like night and day, sex with my hubby or my Ex. It also does not help that my hubby has a tiny penis while my Ex is larger than average.

2. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My interpretation of the innate female desire is that all inhibitions aside y'all are prone to enjoy a variety of experiences. Not unlike men in this regard...

3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

A girl might as well have good sex. I think its only fair for a woman to enjoy. I know women who have went with guys who got their jollies and left the woman high and dry. They never went with that guy again.

4. Bonitawife

Bonitawife Members

Yeah, good sex is simply one thing my hubby can't provide. He takes good care of me in all other respects, makes good money, so I can stay home. That's were my Ex comes in and fills the gap. He usually comes over when hubby is at work. The only time it gets a bit awkward is when hubby comes home for lunch and my Ex is there too. But we have been doing it this way for several years now so I guess we are all used to it by now.

5. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

The problem is that which we think society demands of us. And everybody's hypocritical in the sense they're judging one way publicly and acting differently privately.

It's so easy to criticize someone for say having a partner they're committed to while enjoying some sexual recreation with another. And some of those criticizing have likely done the same themselves.

I think in the end what sets us 'free' is being honest about it.

6. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

So instead of having to choose between the bad boy and the good guy, you enjoy the preferred aspects of both without the limitations of either. Gals doing that seems common but often behind someone's back and short-lived, then they're back to square one and unhappy. Your case is admirable because you're all honest and up-front about it, everybody involved benefits, and your relationships are secure.

Bonitawife likes this.
  7. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Is this ex a former husband or BF? Does your current husband enjoy this arrangement, or are you cucking him? My wife has known for years that she could have sex with anyone she wanted.....her being a "hotwife". However, I couldn't accept her sleeping with her ex husband again. That crosses the line between cucking and hotwifing! JMHO

Justron likes this.
  8. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Doesn't cuckolding involve humiliation of the husband? If her fucking this ex would cause humiliation then he must be some kind of jackass.

Lovnflman likes this.
  9. Bonitawife

Bonitawife Members

He is a former BF of mine. Hubby does not particularly enjoy having him around, because my Ex is kind of smug about fucking me and relishes his superiority in this department. However, I love sex with my Ex and so hubby puts up with it.

10. vols

vols Members

Do you like anal

11. vols

vols Members

Moaner or screamer

12. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

I've been with girls that fuck their ex's while with me. I'm good with it if I get to fuck after

13. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

In my case, when I was dating my husband, he wanted me to hook again with an ex, or find a substitute.

Before I started dating the man who would become my husband, I had a brief fling with a black man with a huge cock. He (the black man) wanted it to continue romantically, but I wasn't interested. It was just the sex, and the fact that he did have a huge cock, and knew how to use it. So, getting back with him wasn't an option.

We discussed finding another man, but I decided not to pursue it. I was ending a wild phase in my life, and was looking to settle down.

My husband has an average cock, and was definitely able to satisfy me. It was just that interracial sex was a huge turn on for me, and I did enjoy some well hung men in my single days. He as interested in witnessing that......

14. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I guess you've gotta be into it too.

On the other hand, that's kinda depriving hubby of some potentially thrilling and memorable moments.

So I'm the end it seems, It's a balance between that and the potential discomfort you'd experience for providing it. Like with everything...

15. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Well, from my perspective as a female, if my husband were wanting to hook up with an old girlfriend I would let him, and then say goodbye. For me, an open sex life is completely acceptable before marriage. But once he says "I DO", the only sex he should expect to get is from me. And trust me he would get all he wanted. Now I realize others might have a different opinion, and that's fine and I have no problem with you living your life that way. I just feel that if you want to have sex with others, why get married in the first place? Surely not for tax purposes - that is no longer a good deal.

Micheal9 and Panama Jack like this.
  16. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well my wife won’t ever have to worry about me wanting sex from my Ex. I want to stay as far away from her as possible. That was 21 years ago. My wife has kept me well fucked.

17. Angela36

Angela36 Members

A critical ingredient for a great marriage, IMO. And I hope by the phrase "...kept me well fucked" you mean she has given you lots of sex.

18. vols

vols Members

amen once your with someone that should the onley person you should having sex with

19. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, She and I are now a senior couple and she has and continues to provide me with great sex. However, I provide her with great sex as well.

20. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

I believe this means your GH/bukkake fantasies will for ever be unfullfilled? :D