letting a guy cum in you

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by mac1970, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzle48

Dizzle48 Members

I'm definitely more of a feminine bottom. I feel very sexy, and love that role, especially in a black lace thong, a skirt, maybe some leggings etc. I like to make sure I'm shaved, and like to be subordinate. Maybe let daddy slap my ass while I'm bent over for his hard cock. Feeling a nice hard dick sliding inside me turns me on so much! I can definitely tell you that, feeling him cum inside my tight ass just about makes me cum everytime. I tend to ride that dick, bouncing up and down his thickness until I feel him pulsing. The moaning, warmth, wetness....mmmm I want it now. Feeling a guy cum is very satisfying....ugh wait..whats the question again lol.

2. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

Im lucky enough to have a regular guy. Hes about 8 inches by 2. The first time he did me, my wife was watching, which in itself is hot...anyway,He was on my back and hitting my prostate every pump. I was nearly out of my mind with pleasure when he moaned and grabbed my hips. He went so deep it felt like he grew an extra inch. He twitched and swelled for several pumps. He didn't deviate from his methodical rhythm the whole time he was dumping what felt like a gallon inside me. The warmth, and the wet feeling of his cock unloading inside me made me cum too. He can keep going right after cumming, and when I cum from my prostate being stimulated, I am so sensitive to any movement. He knows that, and loves to get a little rough right after he cums in me. Sometimes I'll cum again within seconds. I love it, and look forward to it every time. I also love it when I feel it leaking out as he pulls his swelled cock out.

3. amb5734

amb5734 Members

It's the prize at the end of a good session. That sudden warm wetness inside me makes me so good I was able to make him cum. I liked afterwards when his cock softened and shrunk out of my ass.

4. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Me too. I want a relationship with another man outside of my marriage. Someone I can trust for regular fun. Hot gay sex, passionate kissing, caressing, no condoms, taking turns. Then home to the loving wife who knows where you have been and what you were doing.

5. Johnny51968

Johnny51968 Members

The man I have weekly has the most amazing cock and love the load he floods my ass with all the time.

6. JeffT

JeffT Members

Especially like the black lace thong.......always shaved smooth and subordinate.

Marsmonkey and Dizzle48 like this.
  7. Dizzle48

Dizzle48 Members

Yessssss!

8. Dizzle48

Dizzle48 Members

I love being shaved smooth and wearing my thong. Its a turn on!

9. Dizzle48

Dizzle48 Members

Thats so hot

10. JDRush21

JDRush21 Members

I haven't been lucky enough to have a guy cum inside me. I've always wanted it though. I was fucking a guy about a month ago and I wished I'd sat on his cock and let him pump me full. But I hadn't had sex in weeks so I topped.

11. sharpelf

sharpelf Members

What does your boyfriend eat please to be a heavy cummer? Feeling the cum shoot in my ass really makes come so hard with it. I want bigger cum load that makes more pressure almost bursting out. I want to feel stuffed!!!

Pobept73 and RBecca like this.
  12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

He's a very fit man and has a very healthy diet so his cum is the best my wife and I have ever tasted. What makes him a heavy cummer is beyond me, he says he's always shot a lot of cum. And that huge load shot up inside my ass sends me over-the-top!

13. sharpelf

sharpelf Members

RBecca likes this.
  14. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

The bigger the load, the better

15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

YES, lots of cum...Mmmm

dd788snipe and Dizzle48 like this.
  16. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

Agreed lol

dd788snipe likes this.
  17. blurevman

blurevman Members

I love to feel of a guy fucking my ass and i can hear his breathing hard knowing if will be a few minutes before he shoot his cum deep in my ass. He will grabbed my hips for deeper penetration and i begin to moan showing my pleasure in being fuck. He will often slapped my ass then shoot his cum deep inside of me. If he a heavy shooter the cum will dripped out my ass onto my leg. I will thank him for my fucking and he know for the moment i was his bitch.

18. bi2

bi2 Members

Humiliation in a good a way. To be creampied, means he enjoyed fucking you and demonstrated that by leaving a part of him deep inside of you. When that cum leaks out you feel like a proud whore who made their man cum. Its like a status symbol.

19. Escierto

Escierto Members

My transgender girlfriend and I always fantasize that she is impregnating me when she cums in my ass. I can actually feel her throbbing cock as she is ejaculating and I know that she is breeding me like a bitch.

GrayGuy57, Poplo., jmadre and 5 others like this.
  20. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I would a man cum in me, my ass not my mouth. I'm still waiting my turn.
    When it comes if I'm gonna let him fuck me he may as blow his load and I hope I can feel every drop as it's pumped via his pulsating shaft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.