Let's talk about the Bachelor and Bachelorette shows

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

This might sound awful and believe me I don't mean it to but it's something that I need to protest. I understand that people audition and are selected to be on the show. I know that they want young, beautiful, and unfortunately, solely Anglo-Saxons. I know that the people that are picked for the show pick the people that are attracted to and I also know that I like what I like and wouldn't want anyone to choose people for me. I'm just saying that I wish I could see more diversity once in awhile.
    I don't care what other nationallites are choosen. (Indian, Black, Latino, Pacific Islander, Asian, or anybody you can think to choose.) I just want to see a different looking guy and girl once in awhile. How about some people with extra body fat, somebody a little short, or even somebody that's a over 40 once in awhile. (Like those kind of people wouldn't like to find love and happiness.) I'd like your honset opinion. My ma loves the show and I only watch little bits and pieces out of curiosity of boredom. Let me know what you think.

2. Bellfire01

It's either very quiet in here tonight or no one has an opinion lol.

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I think all reality shows absolutely suck.

4. Bellfire01

I agree. I don't like any of them except for the nanny. (I just want to see how she can make them behave without yelling. lol.) I'm just curious as to your opinion though. I know it's an uncomfortable question I guess I should get a ghost writter or something. I ask question and no one responds until someone else writes the question lol.

5. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I'm just not a big fan of reality tv. It's like tv producers have run out of ideas for television - or else they've just become lazy, and just said, "Hey, let's put a bunch of strangers in a room or island and see what happens."

Absolutely boring, useless, and dull. And on top of that, it's never anything positive - it's always reaching to people's most basic evilness... greed (for the money prize), their 15 minutes of fame.... etc. It's just a bunch of drivel to me, that's all.

6. alex714

alex714 To the Left

i'm in love with keith

rember bob?? he was kinda diffrent, but then he got all skinny and fit! wtf?! bachelorette i like, but i cant take the bachelor...the girls are just too dam annoying

but keith....ah....me like him a lot.

7. Bellfire01

I guess I like to see different things. I hate that the NBA is almost totally black guys and that baseball is mostly lationos. I like to see mixtures and I think it's kind of boring not to see all sorts of people.

8. Bellfire01

I'm typing because my post never made it back on the page lol.

9. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

well, it's typical preppy america... i will not watch those shows cause they are retarded. they wanna have the "perfect miss america" type of people on there.. speaking about the extra body weight and all that stuff..

as for nationality.. because they are narrow-minded and clueless and just a mirror of that type of society i guess. :(

10. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

my mom used to watch the bachelor.

11. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Does anyone remember that midget bachelor..what was it called, i cant remember, but it was lame :D

12. Bellfire01