Let's have a party in this thread

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Quality, Apr 10, 2007.

1. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

2. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

yay! a party...

now this is grand!

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i get bored at parties unless the're about something i'm interested in. i wonder what there is lying arround here that's not tied down i can eat. hmmm. i think while everyone else is bussy i'll take a look in the fridge. oh yah, there's that macaroni salad i brought for the potluck, that i stuck in there because i couldn't find anyplace else to set it down where everybody could get to it.

ah well there's a bit of counter space to set it on now.

there, now i've contributied my share to the munchies, i'll just crab a couple more enchiladas and a handful of cookies for myself and head back out to the large screen room and watch that stupid gay movie whatever it is. maybe i'll poke my nose in the room where everybody's playing super mario whatever. or wander back to the other room in the far corner where there's another half a dozzend surfing the net and playing on second life. i seem to recal setting up one of the little plushies like he was drinking a can of something.

oh gee, i suppose i could say hi to somebody. they all look like mundane humans in real life though. i wonder how i'm supposed to tell who they are, i guess i'll just have to ask a couple of them. i usually get real tired of that real quick, but those seem to be the only things going on to do. unless i messed something.

i wonder if any body brought some really rare and vintage dr who tapes, or something even quirkier and more obscure.

wow, there's some guy playing with a ball of string. that's cool.
    oh look, and there's somebody else playing with a ddr mat, hooked up to one of the damd near inifinity of game machines, except it keeps slipping out from under him and he keeps falling on his ass, inspite of the duct tape that was supposed to hold it in place.

=^^=
    .../\...

4. Dudley Do Right

Dudley Do Right In Your Head

Yeh, Yeh, Yeh and pigs fly...."Let's all get up and dance to a song that was a hit before your mother was born, Your Mother Should Know, yeh yeh,Your Mother Should Know "[​IMG]:dance:

[​IMG]