Let's flip this question around.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

There are many posts and comments about guys enjoying watching their wives shared with other men. How many of you wives enjoy watching your husbands shared with other women?

2. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

A former gf enjoyed watching me with her bff, usually she was participating in the fun with us, but occasionally she would sit quietly and just watch. After our friend went home she wanted to talk about what happened. Did you like it when she did this, why did you do that etc.

3. Escierto

Escierto Members

Before we met, my transgender girlfriend wanted to watch a girlfriend of hers fuck me while I sucked her. After we met she decided that she wanted us to be exclusive. She said we might do this in the future to spice things up but not now.

Rocket73 and BoyToy69 like this.
  4. grower88

grower88 Members

had several GFs enjoy watching me fuck other women, usually their besties

5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Never had a threesome with the wife but with FB yes, several times. She not only liked it when I slid into her friends pussy she would help with getting my cock in there. I remember one time she left the bedroom for a moment so her friend and I went ahead and started fucking. She was a little upset we didn't wait.