Lets blow this joint wide open

Discussion in 'Grow Room Pix and Journals' started by Rocklobster, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

Two weeks in bloom.
    buds forming bring on the stink.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not much to report this week have not had the time to move em about and use the space a bit better, undecided is female :2thumbsup: so in total 12 fems.
    dont see or feel the need to feed yet though will be using liquid seaweed from now on.

2. Rocklobster

Know one thing about this tent 1.5m deep is a right pain in the arse to reach to the back for watering

3. Rocklobster

Three weeks in bloom
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    not much to report had a little move round and raised two shorter plants up so there more level with the cannopy. would of expected a little more bloom but soil was a bit hot so cant complain and least now the stretch is over.

edit... looking at bud pic think turn temp down a bit, slight crinkle.

4. Rocklobster

Think little taste of pk based tomatoe food this week in an effort to boost the rather so so bloom, will let em go dry first so they get a big toke on it.

Edit. Don't see any food problems or defs so adding food things could go tits up.

5. Rocklobster

Four weeks in bloom
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Same shit different day as they say, have started feeding and judging by the sudden yellowing bottom leafs well needed. starting to smell a bit now when opening the tent but filter is doing a grand job cant smell a thing when all zipped up.
    hope now feeding bloom picks up a bit but guess that goes without saying lol.

edit... wish did a little training to of filled in some of the gaps and used a decent soil one I know works well.

6. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

^those are some beautiful plants!

7. Rocklobster

Thank you kindly. hope they step up a gear from now on in as feel there slightly behind what I`m used too.

8. Rocklobster

Takes me back a while one of my long lost seed banks
    50ish+ randoms 10 haze 14 hindu kush 6 skunk red hair 10 nortenlights
    well over 8 yrs old so probably no good but will enjoy the ice cold gin
    [​IMG]

9. AceK

You should try and grow them, that would be so cool if they grew into plants after all that time...

10. Rocklobster

^^^ can't argue with that, agree.

Think there time has gone. Need research but think your meant to fridge them in an effort to shock em back to life.

11. Rocklobster

Four and a half weeks
    [​IMG]
    Blue mystic this aint the biggest bud in the world but quite a bit of resin starting to appear now third time of doing these and never had a blue one, smells very citrus the skunk smells stronger and deeper kinda like an octave down lol

12. AceK

:2thumbsup:

13. Rocklobster

Six weeks of bloom will up date pics tonight but things moving quick now looking almost finished which is super quick for 8 and 10 weekers, loads of brown pisils and taking on that yellowing look.

14. Rocklobster

fem count saved me a little still a few unsightly gaps
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yup various yellowing wilting crisping up and maybe dropping off going on here at the bottom smaller buds stems browning up so me thinks a trim is in order, anything that looks ripe perhaps???.

15. Rocklobster

better shot of the browing bottom nugets
    [​IMG]

16. Rocklobster

Bless it's little cotton socks first one to fall over today from being top heavy. One of the wimpier looking ones so don't mind that and looks as good as done. Still need to trim up so probably have her out but first need to sort out drying space.

17. Rocklobster

18. Rocklobster

Who`s up for a good time???
    [​IMG]

I seem to be living a charmed life, ok got to 8 weeks all were looking as good as done when landlord sprung it on me that new fire alarms are going to be fitted throughout building and I only have a few days before workmen would arrive to fit out the house.
    Total haul 2.5 jars of smoke which I dont thinks bad for 14 weeks work and around £80 uk worth of electrict lol if my meter was working :punk: rather spend my money on gin then electric.

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Haha damn, did you had to clean out all those rooms (to hide the traces) before those workmen came? :p

Looks great man! :cheers2:

20. Rocklobster

Thanks for popping in again asmodean nice to see I aint talking to myself lol.

Was really quick and easy taking it all apart the hardest part was taking the skin off the tent frame as I could not drag tent out into the open. Also had two of the upright poles get stuck together due to all the weight on em I think but managed to seperate after a struggle so next time a spot of lub me thinks when assembling it all.

Not really much plans on growing anythig else for a while cos after work here we will be due another fire inspection for sure, probably start a couple room plants in summer with the aim of scrog in tent for christmas time smoke.

will update pictures later today.