Lets blow this joint wide open

Discussion in 'Grow Room Pix and Journals' started by Rocklobster, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

I see signs of over watering lol.
    Hate this stage time to switch from spray to proper watering.

2. Rocklobster

Day 12-13.
    not really a pretty bunch of plants cos little bit over watered, but seems to be growing quick enough
    down to 13 weeded out one blue mystic
    had one fall over so needed or not propped em all up with straws to be on the safe side
    temps 75-77 lights on 64-68 lights off
    [​IMG]

3. Rocklobster

[​IMG]
    2 weeks 4/6" pots nice fluffy roots

4. Rocklobster

I is feeling a bit royally butt fooked by local garden centre today.

5. Rocklobster

Day 16 better group shot still a bit so so looking :sleeping:, due repot end of the
    week will be going final 9 and 10 inch pots 5 and 6.5 litres??????.

[​IMG]

Not bad these skunk
    all props are off stems hardening up and light starting to keep em down and compact even at 27 inches from top of pots :wink:, not the best but it is what it is. in no great rush and there soon catch up to that light when i flip 12/12.
    [​IMG]

6. Rocklobster

oh for fook sake surprise council fire inspection had little bit of notice thanks to door camera as they were going from apartment to apartments with landlord. not much could do switch it all off cover controller, fan and hang a few cloths on hangers on tent to make it look like a normal wardrobe lol although a blinking big one at that. only thing I could do was keep calm and act like nothing to hide but as goes it was two young women and they seemed more interested in my Christmas decs and lights so we shall have too see what happens next.

edit.. no photos were taken in room though some in kitchen as there were a few issues in there.
    won't say it but speaks for it's self but landlord was trying to stall em for long as possible from entering my place.

7. Rocklobster

Week 3 all repotted and topped and looking rather scruffy, bit early for topping really. skunk are doing the best left 3 and top 2 from left.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Blue mystic looking little better now increased temp up to 77
    [​IMG]
    Have slapped fan and filter inside tent just to get them off the top of the tent and on display. not too neat but works well and have kept any bends to a minimum.

8. Rocklobster

Top taking hold of one of the skunks, looking forwards to some nice branches
    [​IMG]

Wont be able to update for a week or two busy :love:

9. Rocklobster

Week 5. still a scruffy bunch of plants seeing what looks like mg def :confused: (stress/cheap soil) on back skunk and have used epsom salt. filter working well only get veg smell when tent is opened, seeing signs of maturity so will bloom in another week.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Rocklobster

Always good to spot the males early before blooming if you can and get them out the door and to start counting the females kinda feels like you have turned a corner in any grow.

Blue mystic pre flowers at the topping point.
    [​IMG]
    Male
    [​IMG]
    Female.

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Nice shots of the genders, Lobster :)

12. Rocklobster

Thank you... pretty much typical of what you first see with pre flowers.
    should be able to get some earlier pictures of male/female flowers when I flip 12/12 just for the record.

Wish i had brought some decent soil (seems a little hot) and watered more often but silly season is over now and should be more on to it and with luck there start to look less scruffy lol.

13. Rocklobster

probably should of done around a week ago but first little trim up of all the bottom wimpy branches.

14. Rocklobster

maturity or what most ppl judge it by staggered inter nodes
    [​IMG]

Am going to top dress soil with some bone meal soon should kick in mid bloom i reckon :).

15. Rocklobster

End of week 6 time to go 12/12 10pm-10am.
    not the best in the world by a long way but have a few half decent plants so fingers crossed there not males lol.

have top dressed with bone meal and watered in and smells really lovely now.
    kinda worried about light from the big air vent, not easy to get to as tents against a wall with a window above so might just close or half close it and it is getting more chilly at night now as we head into winter proper room was 58 this morning.
    also worried about this hot soil a little.

[​IMG]

16. Rocklobster

Don't quote me on this but do believe I see five females and two undecided from the blue mystic. Only pulled one male so far (pic).

17. Rocklobster

Bloom week 1
    looking good on the female count could be a full house, only got one not displaying pisils, hate it when they breaks the odds bound to get a hem.
    hot soil starting to twist my melon a bit now.

[​IMG]
    edit... sorry did pull one male so far

18. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

:policeman:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NttlPwNKd_M"]2 Chainz - Feds Watching (Explicit) ft. Pharrell - YouTube

19. Rocklobster

The local wild life seems to have gone into hibernation, sure sign its going to get colder me is thinking.
    [​IMG]

will be having a little move around in tent this week.

20. Rocklobster

Been banging on about it but this is hot soil.
    worst affected plant skunk (always thought skunks could handle high ferts but such is life) note burnt tips on top leafs only and the horrible looking main shoots new growth.
    have not fed plants ever only thing so far has been a little epsoms salt which seem to help a little.
    [​IMG]
    hope they grow into the soil soon as high ferts namely N aint good for blooming. see no more males with one undecided still lol.