LET'S ALL DO 420 HERE AT HIPFORUMS!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by newo, Apr 13, 2020.

1. I'm not comprehending this. I ma ave actually smoked myself stupid.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Really? Sometimes I don't get where I go wrong in formulating. Well, I know its usually when thinking in dutch and translate it too literally too fast (usually when tired or stoned ;)) but I don't see it here!
    Hope its indeed your high :p

3. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Feel free, I hope you make it thru. I'll be doing 4 hits in 4 hours and I feel that's above and beyond the call of duty on this the holiest of high holidays!

WritersPanic likes this.
  4. Asmodean

Only 4? Blasphemy!

5. You don't say?

guerillabedlam likes this.
  6. I don't get the Goering reference. But I do understand hunger. But stuffing is something I associate with people who eat dinner before going out on a company dinner or a first date and appearing to eat like a bird instead of a ravenous were-pig.

7. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2020
  8. I only meant that your answer was blank. Nothing more.

9. Asmodean

Ah, just the name of the food!
    Nasi goreng - Wikipedia

It's indonesian. Which the Netherlands colonised for a while. So I guess that's why its more wellknown here

10. Indeed. I did a gig in Jakarta years ago. I wasn't there long enough to learn much about the food. But I did get some Luwak coffee for my mother in law. Seemed like a once in a lifetime thing to do to that fucking hag, make her drink marsupial droppings from the other side of the planet. Check that off the bucket list.

11. Ordinarily I would agree with you. Being without sucks on many levels.

Last night I finally rectified a situation where my supplier brought useless hemp the days before. I was about to face this holiday, with fake pot!!!!!

I'd have to freebase zoloft to get over that.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  12. Asmodean

13. Asmodean

I don't know a lot about indonesian cuisine i bet. Although I've heard of that coffee :D Nasi goreng is now simply also a dutch dish. Kind of like sweet n sour pork (which has been both americanized and uhm dutchified :p)

14. And the royal Dutch carriages?

15. Asmodean

What about them?

If this is slang for something consumable? :D

16. There's a museum in Indonesia where the Dutch royal carriages are on display. They are priceless works of over-decorated royal kinetic art. The Dutch were not allowed to take them home!

A kind of independence sanction. I always respected it.

17. I have to respect your ingenuity. I've done something similar with schwag. It's posted on HF somewhere. Here's a bit of it An article: Schwag can happen to anybody! | Hip Forums

mysticblu21 likes this.
  18. There are more pages to it, somewhere in that gallery. It's over a decade old. It's done as images because I had it posted on AOL and as an image it can't be scanned for content. Making it now impossible for a text search.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  19. newo

[​IMG] Okay all you Eastern Time Zoners! Get ready, we're hitting up in 20 minutes! For this hit I'll be using this 18-inch bong and smoking Blue Dream!

20. newo

[​IMG] TOKE UP!!

mysticblu21 likes this.