let us talk

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by prissbaby, Jan 24, 2009.

1. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

just got back from the hospital

my cat jumped up but slipped just now

reading peoples comments and realized me and Yummy have the same sig

2. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

My evening is already over, had some drinks and nice cigars with a friend and car cruised a little.

3. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Thankyou for the advice! I know, you're right, I should have gotten the stitches. Me and my stubborn baby self. :(

I'll try the butterfly bandages...today it seems to look a little better, but it is slightly open, as you said it might be. I'm hoping it will seal shut. The good thing is, the swelling has gone down finally and the color looks a little more normal.

4. hippychickmommy

{{{Hugs}}} Thanks sweetie.

5. hippychickmommy

Thanks! Yeah, I must admit, I've kind of enjoyed the babying my hubby's been giving me. :) He even washed my hair and gave me a deep conditioner plus a scalp massage yesterday because he didn't want me to get my finger all soapy. Awww.

6. hippychickmommy

Thankyou...it was pretty bad. Freaked my poor kids out too. I had the bandage off for a little while yesterday and they kept telling me to hide my finger or put another bandaid on, that they were afraid of it.

In all honesty, I think it doesn't look too-too bad at this point. I mean, it still looks kind of butchered up, but not like it did the day before. Thank goodness.