Let tell a gay story just for the heck of it (hey, they did it on the Hippies forum)

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Star Cat, May 18, 2007.

1. Star Cat

Star Cat Member

They did an add-on story where everyone can add to it over on the Hippies forum here, so what say we all tell an add-on story with a gay twist just for the fun/laugh of it? (Yes, ladies welcome too, just throw in whoever/whatever you like, lol)

I'll go ahead and start:

Once on a clear day, a guy was walking along the beach where he lived and looking out across the ocean as he wondered if out there...

2. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

and crazy fashion trends were really just for the young. A trio of teens, two boys and a girl, had set up camp in the nearby dunes, and paddled out in the shallows now, splashing the sea water over their elaborate hair styles and laughing the way of the young and slightly inebriated.

The sun glistened on the waves, and he realised he really needed...

(* I choose to interpret "out there" in its colloquial adjective form. IT'S MY LIFE CHOICE, DAMNIT.)

3. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

he really needed ... to weed the garden but decided to go get a pizza instead. so he continued walking down the beach until he came to a surf shop that had a hot looking guy working there. he asked ...

4. Isil

Isil Member

"Would you please take a step inside of that tissue box, please?"

Back out west, Charlie and Holly Woodlawn discovered the true meaning of love, and stuff.

5. Little flower

Little flower Member

the hot guy sidestepped the two beings and said "well now, if i were to do something like that, i would be a rich man!"

with that, the hero of the story saw a hill, atop the hill stood his sister.
    they ran to each other, where upon that very hour, she confessed to him her secret...
    "brother dear, i know you like the males, and you know i like the males, but just this morning i found out that i like the females also". after a long period of talking, hugging and stargazing, the siblings returned home.

symboleen, as was the sisters name, awoke to the sound of sparrows and...

6. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

...guinea fowl. God damn those things. She was feeling rather peckish *pun* and decided to hunt one of the guinea fowl that had awoken her so terribly rudely.

She gathered her hunting equipment and...

7. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

truss and

8. Faye

Faye Member

this guy ended up going back to the surf shop and the same hottie was working there. He sighed and swallowed his fears and went over to the guy and asked him if would like to go out on a date. And just then.......

9. rebelfight420

rebelfight420 Banned

he blew his load

10. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

In the hot sweaty aftermath of his jism shot, he wondered: "am I more than just a character in a surreal e-madlib, the fantasy of a few insane homosexuals?"

Then he figured out how to eat out his own jap's eye, and rushed to the patent office, where...

11. rebelfight420

rebelfight420 Banned

he died end of story