Let it grow!

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Gladstone Screwer, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Smartie.uk

Smartie.uk Member

i think that guys wanting shaven muffs is not a paedaphilic(sp) inclination.. when i think of shaven muff i think egyptian preistest.. or elven princes.. admitadly its still a fantasy but its not fantasising about small children... its also much nicer to go down on a shaven women... girls like men to shave because they are nicer to kiss that way.. similarly men like women to shave because its nicer to go down on "lickably smooth" skin.
    if i had hair growing to the tip of my penis.. i'd shave it for the benifit of my partner.

also.. i think it is situation depended.. sometimes its nice to have a little landing strip.. say if you going out to a classy meal, and everything is a bit glamoury.. then a landing strip would suit better i think. :)

2. grammatoncleric

grammatoncleric Member

gettin hair tangled in your tounge bar is a bastard hence it must be a 3-4 and cultivated with some sort of hydrophonic rig maybe a uv light, nutrient drip and carbon extraction filter... hold on im confusing myself here