Lesbians who Date Butch Women

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by TheSamantha, Sep 22, 2013.

1. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

I wonder about femmes who get involved with studs, butch, bulldagger, masculine lesbians, especially the ones who get fucked with strap-ons. What's the difference between that and being with a man? How is that gay?

2. Gaypride13

Gaypride13 Guest

I am actually a little confused by your question. I am a masculine woman, and I like to fuck and be fucked. You ask about the difference?

1.) My strap on will never go limp.
    2.) My strap on will never get you pregnant.
    3.) My strap on can come in different sizes, colours, shapes and designs.
    4.) My strap on will never give you a disease because I use condoms.

It isn't about the dick aspect, its about the emotional pleasure I give you or you give me. Some lesbians hate the idea of a strap on and to each their own.

Isla Rose, Albertha and Irminsul like this.
  3. Scythe

Scythe Member

Wow lol. The difference I would have thought was quite obvious....

A penis is attached to a MAN and a strap-on can be attached to a WOMAN.

Your question as to 'how is that gay' is also answered in the paragraph above.

4. Melesbia

Melesbia Member

I have been with the perfect butch woman for the last 17 years. We just got married. She fucks me with a strap-on every time we have sex as one part of our activities. See my post under favorite sex positions for some details. I was with men before I realized I was a lesbian at 20, so I can tell you the difference. First off my wife's cock is much larger than any other man I have ever been with. That being said all points by GAYPRIDE13 are excellent. I will add that my wife smells like heaven and men smell like stinking hell. There is nothing like squeezing her luscious tits while she's fucking me with her strap-on instead of seeing a hairy chest. Yuck. I can stroke her wet pussy between the straps or lick her pussy while she's wearing it if we feel kinky. I like to eat pussy, especially when it's wet because she's hot from fucking ME!!! And it tastes better than balls and dick. I've sucked both the real thing and the fake. There is a huge difference. Last but not least, butch women treat women different than men even when they have a dick attached to themselves. Men act like the dick is all that matters, working to please the dick. Butch women work to please their lover WITH their cock, and if they get off all the better. It's all about the gender, not the tools or apearance.

1 person likes this.
  5. Nites

Nites Members

I am femme and I love butch/studs/tomboys...specially asians like my gf... but I love them all... my girlfriend is a stud but we don't use strap on... we just have nice passionate sex ...I am not too much into penetration but sometimes she uses her fingers and its really good! My girl loves to be touched too, and I love to eat her pussy and suck her breasts omg best sex I ever had. She has never been penetrated...not even by fingers so I try not to get inside of her too much bc her pussy is so closed and virgin inside but aside from that being with her is like being with any other woman, nothing like being with a guy...she is a little bit more dominant than me in bed and she dresses masculine and has short hair, its a tomboy in everyrhing but the rest is same as any lesbian couple. Her beautiful feminine curves and pussy, no hairy body, beautiful skin and smell, the way she touches me and kiss me is not like a guy would do, of course her voice...is kind of masculine for a girl but still a femenine voice (btw I've been with 3 guys and 1 girl before her).

6. Metal Groomp

Metal Groomp Members

I've wondered about that too but it all comes down to preference. It's not the same as dating a man though.

7. MomoEnds

MomoEnds Members

Enjoying penetration its not exclusively practiced in butch/femme relationships, and feeling atracted to a butch woman doesn't change the fact that She is a woman: Her skinĀ” Her handsĀ” Her whole body is nothing alike a man's.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Femme here into toy play, but my parter also femme doesn't like anything that really resembles anything of the male body so she doesn't use them at all, maybe very rarely.

I've never really grasped the butch side of the sexuality, I like to look like a female and I like my partners to look like a female too but that's just our taste in women together. I don't frown upon the butch sides, I've never really spoke to any about it so I won't hold judgement. But I liken it to seeing a stunning hot girl who dates the pathetic lowlife ugly guys. Now there's obviously an attraction there, I don't see it, but they do and it works for them. I'm not saying I think butch lesbians are pathetic ugly low lives lol, but just using it to make a point that we all like different things in different people.

See my partners hair is long down to her butt, it suits her, it's beautiful on her, but I wouldn't think that feature would work with every girl either. Difference is a good thing. :)

9. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Well, for one thing, a butch lesbian isn't a man. Being masculine and being male are two different things.

1 person likes this.
  10. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

I'm not really into butches (I like and have been with studs), nor am I really into strapons, but your question is beyond ridiculous. I know men who like to be dominated by their female partner during sex. Are they "gay" because they like being dominated inatead of doing the dominating themselves? No, of course not. What a stupid question. Go away!

1 person likes this.
  11. vina

vina Members

How can a sexy woman with tits wearing a fake cock be compared to a man?
    Is being a lesbian all about sex to you anyways?