lesbian

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Bassplayerjojo, May 28, 2004.

1. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

It's a fair response, I mean really...even if you're bi, there's no way to compare objectively.

sad eye...chill out...I always like reading what you have to say, but it's not a huge deal

2. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

well said. altho im a lesbian myself, i know you got a valid opinion maggie. and when i think of the lesbian community, yeah sure there are heaps of people who like one night stands, friends with benefits, hook-ups and the like (myself included:p), there are also many people who also like monogomous relationships (myself included).

but you hit the nail on the head when u said:

3. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

Deleted...

4. Tristen

Tristen PushTheLilDaisies

Thank you so much. I have been trying to figure out how to respond to all this. You said it right on..
    I was a little upset when I read some of the posts on here. I feel that a lot were generalizing all lesbians as if we all do the same thing. Each lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, straight person, gay..what have you... is an individual. Some of us like to have one night stands, some rather be in a commitment, some like both, some neither.. ( By the way..I love the "friends with benefits"..cute)