lesbian

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Bassplayerjojo, May 28, 2004.

1. Bassplayerjojo

Bassplayerjojo Member

I'm not a lesbian but I am a curious 22yr old female who would like to have sex with a woman someday. Ever think you'll be in the USA, Massachusetts to be more specific?

2. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

I'm a male lesbian, does that count?;)

3. Tamee

Tamee naked

I like girls. but I'll only have sex with them if they're "special" to me.

4. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Absolutely, my favorite type of lesbian!

5. dotadave

dotadave Member

Help me internet! My love life is at steak!!!!11

6. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Well, I'd be happy to meat you any time.

7. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Hmmm...Freudian slip, Amont??

8. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

Deleted...

9. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

haha thats priceless!

10. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

ha, I know a male lesbian :p

I've always said that my best friend Nick (he being a gay boy who has a lesbian-esque chic haircut and is rather pretty, and I being a lesbian myself) is my best lesbian date. We always get looks, even. It's hysterical.

11. Noclothesneeded

Noclothesneeded Member

Personally I have no problem with Lesbians, I would even be willing to bet I could learn something from watching too. Personal participation would be better, but I willing to just overlook this situation.

12. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

I have several freinds who are lesbians, and one of the things which irritates them to no end is straight girls who simply want to use them for experiementation.

Lesbians are humans, like everyone else. Most don't get involved in sexual relationships unless they have a commitment, or at least a hope of one.

I think it is selfish and disrepectful to want to "USE" a lesbian, as if she were a new drug, just to get yourself some "alternative lifestyle experiences."

I hope that if you are seeking this out you make it VERY CLEAR to any womyn you approach that you have no intention of caring about her, having a relationship with her, or sharing a life with her.

I wonder what the response would be if a man were to post "I am a male who has never had hetero intercourse, I would like to meet a woman to simply have sex with me, so I can see what it is like, and tell my friends that I have fucked a woman." Not very nice responses, I would imagine.

13. gypsy1

gypsy1 Member

Right on, Maggie Sugar. I agree with what you say.

14. renee

renee Member

LOL! Sorry that was funny. :eek:

15. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

This is partially true. What irritate a lesbian most of all is when she becomes strongly attracted to a straight girl, and that girl is open-minded enough to sot of go along with it - then WHAM, she realizes she's still straight and the lesbian's heart is broken.

That's where you're mistaken :) I mean, at least with the last part. Lesbians in their human-ness DO get involved in sexual relationships without commitment, especially when they are young. Everyone is different - ultimately, however, most do desire the same long term commitment that everyone else wants to live for.

I completely agree with your response. It was wise and well thought-out.

16. sadeyedlady

sadeyedlady Member

How the hell would you even know? I mean I believe the homosexual community and the LGBT community in general is more open toward and experimental concerning sex that the straight population is. I also believe more are likely to have sexual relationships without monogamous commitments. Even in the straight population, I'd think a large percentage has hookups, one night stands, friends with benefits, flings, affairs etc without wanting a commitment. And I'd think it's larger for gays. So on the one hand, I understand you're trying to be sensitive toward the lesbians, being offended for them, but on the other, you're bullshitting because you really don't know. You can't just announce what you think is true as fact.

17. jiimaan

jiimaan Banned

You got that right.

18. sweatininthesouth

sweatininthesouth Member

Sadeyed, quit being so vicious in here. Your tone is really nasty....again.

I think alot of us do know what we're talking about. You don't have to actually BE a lesbian to see what their lifestyle is like. Just having close friends and family members who ARE lesbians, can reveal alot about the way they live.

My sister is a lesbian and I have never known her to be promiscuous, or any of her friends for that matter. They have all been in committed relationships for many, many years. They are NOT into sexual experimentation, as you put it, and they don't associate with women who are just testing out the lesbian waters, so to speak.

19. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

sadeye, I never said NO lesbians were into non-dedicated sex, just that some, many, are (at least the ones I know, most of them are) and IF this poster just wants to USE a lesbian for recreational sex only, she needs to be VERY clear. Rock and Roll girl put it very well, she and I are talking about the same thing.rrgirl said
    sad eye said
    Really? I don't know if something like this can be judged or measured.

My comment wasn't about lesbians not being "experiemental" it was about the fact that FEW people want to be used, or want their lovers to misrepresent themselves as something they are not. NO ONE wants a broken heart. That was all.

I am just going on what the owner of one of the agencies I worked for has said, my step sister has said, and about 4 of my friends, all lesbians, have said about straight girls looking for "fun." I am not a lesbian, but when someone tells me they have been "fucked over by an other 'Anne Haight'" I know what they are trying to say.