Lesbian Sex

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Destinie_haynes, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Destinie_haynes

Destinie_haynes Members

My girlfriend and I love to make out and I'm a virgin to both sex's. I'm really insecure, and I'm nervous if we have sex. She's pretty experienced and the most I've done is had my bare butt and boobs touched, not seen though. What should I expect? My main concerns are :
    -Pubic hair?
    -Bust/butt size/appearance?
    -How I look "down there"
    I just need advice, any is appreciated...

1 person likes this.
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

First step would be learn how to spell lesbian

1 person likes this.
  3. Destinie_haynes

Destinie_haynes Members

I know how to spell it. I have dyslexia and sometimes mix up my letters when typing. And my laptop doesn't have autocorrect.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well all those concerns are going to be preferences to the individual woman I think.

Some might not have a problem with hair, some might like trimmed.
    Some might big breasts and proportioned butt, some mightn't.
    What you look like down there, now every woman has to know we're all different.

I'm my experience none of this is going to be a concern. I've never been with a guy, but even in rougher kinky sex with women,
    It just feels and appears to be more nurturing in a way where all your concerns are secondary thoughts and aren't even considered.

5. Bill1979

Bill1979 Members

Don't worry about her. I would not have even justified her comment.
    She obviously thinks she is perfect or a English teacher who needs to correct people and justify something inside her.
    I dislike people who have to point out a persons very simple faults or mistakes.
    I am sure she has tons more wrong with her than you hitting the wrong key and even if you actually did not know how to spell the word.
    I 100% understood what you meant and that is all that matters.
    Before point out your key strokes, she needs to be looking in the mirror and fixing her own problems because she obviously has some.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's a guy though.

:unsure:

1 person likes this.
  7. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

How about getting drunk first?

8. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

How about not worrying, because she's going to be worrying, too?

It's a first time. Everyone has some story to tell, usually funny.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  9. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

We are all Learners in the rt of Love-making, only Masters and/or Mistresses at and of the moment.
    Embrace the emotion and physicality of that which one feels right, - when it feels right, and with mutually consideration, "Love, will find a way".

10. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

- One hopes it did

11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm a guy... should I be replying in your thread? Ok, well. I'm straight, but my guess would be that a your lesbian relationship isn't so different from a regular that it doesn't share a few common threads. Assuming that is true, she will love you for who you are, not what you look like. What you look like is just bonus stuff, and is probably only important for the first few encounters. Once you say "I love you" (if you're ready mind you) your fate is pretty much sealed. lol

About your hair... I say shave if you're even the slightest bit uncomfortable with how it will come across! :D

12. YaleMale

YaleMale Members

I don't know what you look like (apart from your profile pic which is lovely) but I can all you I never met a boob I didn't like I guarantee yours are lovely. And that 'down there', with or without hair, will intoxicate whoever you're with. Relax, love yourself, and anyone else will love every bit of you.

13. YaleMale

YaleMale Members

There you are - I got excited even just typing! That's how irresistible you are!

14. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

Learn to love your body. If you feel like you have too much hair down there, you could always shave. Don't feel insecure, ask your girlfriend too. I'm in your boat too, I've never had sex with a woman, so I know I'd be nervous too. So I understand where your coming from. Be honest and open with her. :)

ncbumpkin likes this.
  15. K.M316

K.M316 Members

Even guys go through this on their first time. Is my penis big enough, what if I cum to fast, what if I don't cum at all? Is she enjoying it, will she want it again...on and on.

Best thing to do...relax and learn what your body likes. What turns you on, and how to have an orgasm...please learn that one.

I have met women in their 50's who have never had an orgasm, and think it's a made up thing for women. They know men have them, but their husbands never took the time to give them one.

Just before your orgasm comes, you will feel like you have to go pee really bad....just go with it.

Good luck and have fun

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh righto John, thx.

17. Lottie94

Lottie94 Members

Lol you should like a guy from the inbetweeners :joycat: if you dont know it you should Google it lol

bluewatersurfer likes this.
  18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

erotic lesbian sex is the best to watch though, especially cute teen girls masturbating together. :D

19. Doing is better than watching...My gf and I have been together for almost four months..nothing like the real thing between two women. .

20. Spam. .