Lesbian Lovers

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by TheMistress, Jan 24, 2005.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I have a friend like that she's actually down here visiting right now. She views people as people and dates both men and women for their soul not their sex.

2. puddin

puddin Banned

Lesbians are awesome :p

3. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

i'm bisexual.. I think most people are. Perhaps about 10% are completely straight, 10% completely gay, the rest are in the middle with me ;)
    first experience was with this girl.. I dunno maybe we were 10, 11? She wanted me to touch her. I didn't really enjoy it all that much.. I was doing it to please her, not me. And I wasn't sexually developed anyway. But I guess it affected me, or maybe I was always bisexual; who knows?
    During sleepovers I would get pretty horny with girls that were lesbian/bisexual. That was always fun. We never did anything about it though. Right now I have a bisexual boyfriend with a definite preference to girls. For me, it depends on the weather :)

4. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Sorry about your difficulties here...
    but
    This is why I fuckin' hate religious people and religion itself!

WHAT KIND OF FUCKIN' GOD DO YOUR PARENTS BELIEVE IN?! HOW DO THEY RECONCILE THE RELIGIOUS MYTH OF THE "ALL-LOVING, ALL-FORGIVING GOD" WITH THE FACT THAT THEY BELIEVE HE HATES ANYBODY?!

Makes no fucking sense. It's the lies that the religious live by.

I would LOVE to confront your parents about the absurd religion they have if they think that somehow it's not inconsistent for their god to be loving/forgiving, but then HATEFUL. Seriously, WTF, man?!

-Jeffrey

5. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

That's not as simple as it is to just say.

We are biological creatures and we are wired to either like or not like something. I am not wired to like guys sexually even IF I may love a guy's soul. I've known guys I thought were awesome SOULS but that doesn't mean that my wiring would permit me to date/like/love them in any kind of sexual OR romantic way.

It's like, some gay guys I've known tried to convince me that a blowjob from them should be just as welcomed by me as it would be from a girl, because they are leaving gender attraction out of their equation! I can't separate out the idea that it's a GUY, and simply focus only on the mouth on my dick! That's not possible! It's like trying to jump into a tub of scalding water and just pretend it's not scalding water! You'll still get burned and feel pain!

It's one thing to say that we should just see souls, and it's another to put that into practice. The real-world application of it is where it breaks down. Your friend can do it because she's already wired to like both sexes.

-Jeffrey

6. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

I've been gay for as long as l can remember. I'm out to my family and friends, it no big deal.

7. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

ah-ah-ah-ah. Stereotypes, mr. peaceful. They're making you angry, the stereotypees angry... is there any possibility that they are doing any good? Stereotypes are all detrimental to everyone (stereotype intended. This is the one stereotype that works, much like "the only constant is change").

And I think men are wired differently than women. How else can you explain my situation: when I'm anxious or feeling unsafe, I'm attracted to women, and I feel like a lesbian. When I'm safe and with a man, my wetness, soaking through my underwear and down my leg is my witness that I am not. How can you explain that?