Lesbian Boob Preferences?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by SpacerZS8, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Mine aren't massive. I'm a 14C. They do suit my body though. But standing besides my wife if they're looking, it'll be at her. If it s me they're trying to read Gorgasm or Insect Warfare lol.

McFuddy likes this.
  2. KathyL

KathyL Member

No one is going to be staring at my almost-As. *sigh* :disappointed:

3. Deana

Deana Member

Yes! Show us!

Sinead 1965, Rooster 3 and Linda May like this.
  4. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Member

I LOVE big boobs. They’re so much softer, and I’m flat, I’m not the most gifted in that area, so maybe being able to have my way with assets I’m a little jealous of does something for me, as well.

5. PattieD

PattieD PattieD

“perky” and braless
    OMG

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    Micheal9 likes this.
  6. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Member

Of course, personality plays a role in all of this, but if we're talking just physically? I love boobs, who doesn't, and if I see a tall feminine woman with big boobs and ass and wider hips I'll be more inclined to approach them . I enjoy legs though...and a cute face obviously. I like large massive boobs a lot. Visual attraction does play a role for me. I like voluptuous women.

7. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Member

I also have a huge weakness for tan skin and black hair.

8. PattieD

PattieD PattieD

. . . braless women. the ultimate in conceal and reveal

9. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Member

Can't stop playing with large massive soft boobs into them. I check out random tall curvy women's large boobs. They're WONDERFUL pillows. Nothing better than resting your head on 'em. Cuddling up close to them. Feeling them pressing up against yours face. Burying your face in them. A place to put your hands, all the times.