Lesbian Advice

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Chiana20, Oct 29, 2007.

1. coldblooded27

coldblooded27 Guest

Okay so i met this girl (lets name her L) thru a friend. Well thru bbm. So we were talking for like about a week until i asked where she was gonna go for the weekend. So she told me and i met her with her friends. She is really nice and has a great personality. And her friends are nice too. They told me to ask her out on a real date and how nice she was. And she smiled at me. So i said yeah sure. Then her friends invited me to go with them to another club. So i rode in the car with the L and we had a nice conversation and a cool relaxed talk on the way to the club. When we got there they danced for a bit (i dont dance) then we had to leave. I rode in the car with her again and she brought me back to the place i had met them. I asked her can i take her on a real date like for dinner and she said yes. So 3days passed in which we would bbm each other. Then we had our first date. It was alright and i asked her stuff about her etc but the thing is she didnt ask much about me? So that kinda gave me an idea that she may not be interested in me? She is single btw and not seeing anyone at the moment. Although she has been thru a lot of bad relationships as she was telling me.

So anyways after the first date, i realized i really like this girl and would like to see more of her. So i asked her out on a 2nd one. She said yes. And then ive been really sweet to her over bbm been talking to her about random stuff. I then asked if she was really interested in dating me. She said why are u askin? I told her coz i really like you. And do u think i have a chance? She said kinda yeah but i still dont know you. So i said okay then when we go on our date u ask me anything u like and i will tell u everything. She said okay.

Then today i couldnt keep my feelings straight. I kinda got hurt coz she was telling me that she has been chatting with this one girl from the US (we r not in the US btw. Wer really far) and how the girl is so nice to her and makes her feel special. So i felt a sting inside of me. I told her that i loved her eyes. It was what attracted me to her. And she said thats so sweet etc. then i said her eyes were the first thing i noticed when i had met her. I told her i really liked her. She said wow thats really sweet. Then i said is it weird? She said "no its fine. It will fade away dont worry". I asked her if she wanted it to fade away coz i didnt. She said she has been hearing that from ppl that she has met her for the first time so its not the first time she has heard it. She said it usually fades away though. So i told her well u gotta shut down ur defense system if u really wanna see where this thing goes. She said by doing that, thats what gets her hurt and fucked because she lets down her guard. I told her to trust me and that i really do like her and i wouldnt do anything to hurt her. She said okay i understand. I said i will take care of you, dont worry. She said i hope so.

So now ppl my question is what should i do? I really like this girl. How can she feel special by someone who is millions of miles away and only chats with her? Im right here and i bbm her all the time. Im sweet and considerate of her everyday. :( i really do like her. And i think she likes me too but she is just scared of loving again.

Oh and btw, that girl she chats with is coming to our country to visit her for 2 weeks :( so basically i have 3 months to prove myself.

2. GoodButch

GoodButch Guest

Hi there,
    I'm new to the forum, but not new to relationships. I joined actually to get advice of my own and I read your post.
    I'll give you my honest opinion, and it is just that, MY opinion.
    I'd say slow down.....slow your roll a bit.
    You just met this girl...and though you like her, she obviously has some trust issues and will need some time to get to know you before she invests too much emotionally.
    Not everyone will want to ask questions about who they are dating right off the bat, some like to get to know people by actions first. I think you're best bet is to keep asking her on dates...take some time for each other and get to know her. If she is already talking about how someone else makes her feel, it could be a sign she is trying to let you down gently...but you don't quite know that yet. Just agree to be straight up with one another and go from there. Don't rush into any "titles."
    Best of luck.
    GB

introspective_sweetie likes this.
  3. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

I understand you really like her, and I think you are liking her more and more because she playing hard to get etc.

But my opinion is that for you to move on because she already has someone special, and if that girl is coming in from another country than it special. You just going to end up getting hurt.

4. Sheybreezy

Sheybreezy Guest

Move on. That's the only thing you can do cut off all communications you have with her delete her from fb your phone what ever it is you have with her. Now is the time to focus on yourself.. spend time to yourself hang out with your fam/friends what ever.. most importantly LOVE YOURSELF just do what you have to do to get your mind off things like doings things you normally wouldnt..change your routine if you're in the house all the time go out more get involve in school activities things like that who knows you might meet someone special along the way what ever it is you do..just never let that idea be the reasoning of things "maybe I'll meet someone special"..you wanna do things for YOU..it's time to start thinking about YOU.. know everything takes time so be patient ..hope this helps if not I hope you keep in mind..peace and love

5. CosmicIrony

CosmicIrony Guest

Buy some cinnamon flavored oil, and don't think too much about it. :2thumbsup:

6. CosmicIrony

CosmicIrony Guest

Taking it slowly is the hard part. Take baby steps.:D You can't hurry love. I wouldn't be too worried about being considered "weird". Focus on building.

7. inut

inut Guest

Hey everybody
    i'm new in here and i'm kind of in desperate need for help :sad:
    i've been having a huuuuge crush on this girl for a few months and i just don't know what to do about it it's drving me crazy because i don't know anything about her she just works at this bar that i and my friends like to hang out in but i never really made direct contact with her i tried to talk to her on facebook (we're friends on facebook) but she didn't seem really talkative.
    So many questions are in my mind is she gay? is she not? maybe she's got someone...?
    I know that looks might be a hint so here it is: she always dresses up casual(a pair of jeans and a shirt or sweater)short hair/finger nails always cut short. I also heard this friend who goes to the same college as her saying that there was a rumor that she was a lesbian (it's a good sign but it's still a rumor :confused:)
    anyway i just don't know what to do or how to approach her like i said she wasn't really responding to me on facebook and appearantly they have a pretty strict policy in the bar: No right to hit on customers
    ps: People are very very closeted where i live and homosexuality isn't really tolerated :/
    Thanks in advance for any kind of advise :)

8. the_original_starrchild

the_original_starrchild Guest

Hi. I don't know that it's advice that I'm looking for so much as other peoples' thoughts. it's a long story soo..
    I've been dating this girl R for over two years. and I love her, I really do. But back in December, I met K through my best friend. Apparently My friend would talk about me to her and K really seemed to like me and was kinda bummed to find that I have a girlfriend. But we became fast friends anyway. By the end of December, we had this attraction that was impossible to deny. My friend, M, always said (even before K and I started hanging out) that we were so alike, and then when we became attracted to one another, he said it was fate. we get along on so many levels.
    So we tried to be friends, we tried to ignore our attractions and I went on with my relationship with R, even though we were starting to fight a lot (mostly about K). but by the end of January, K and I couldn't handle it. It was breaking her heart to just be friends and I couldn't stand doing that to her. so we haven't talked in nearly two months.
    I keep dreaming of her though, and I can't help but constantly ask how she's doing. I miss her. And the other day, while being intimate with R, she wasn't really getting me off. without meaning to, I started thinking of K. I immediately caught myself and looked at R and got myself back into the moment. but this isn't this first time it's happened.
    Is it normal to think of somebody else while in bed with your girlfriend? or am i just a terrible person?

9. michelle1980

michelle1980 Guest

Hello ladies,
    I'm michelle and am new on here.
    Live and work in Dubai but originally from Canada.

There is absolutely no 'open' women here and would like to know where you lovely ladies are hiding ;)

Looking for friends in Dubai to chat with and maybe meet up with.

Michelle

10. cad086

cad086 Guest

I'm not sure if I'm a full fledged Lesbian.
    The idea of having sex with a guy is just weird. Where as I've already done stuff with women and I enjoy that more.

I see myself with a woman but I always assumed I would end up with a guy. But now I'm wondering if that was some sort of image that was pushed onto me.
    If I'm a lesbian.. I just don't have anyone to turn to and so I'm asking for any advice that anyone can offer.

11. Tl1975

Tl1975 Guest

Need some advise. I date a girl for 3 years. We have been broken up for 2 years. We have remained friends. We talk a few times a week and see each other once every other month. There is no feelings romantically for her. I have recently started dating a new girl. I have fallen head over heals in love with her. She is my world. My new girl knows all about my ex. My girlfriend has an ex that she is still friends with. No problem with that.

The problem is that me and my ex had plans to go to a baseball game together while my girlfriend was going out of town to visit friends. I stayed the night at my ex's house with her and her wife. Nothing happened! My girlfriend is upset but she didn't have a problem withe going to the game. I am trusting her to go hang out at the lake with her lesbian friends. Why can't she trust me? What should I do? Get rid I friend?

12. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

I certainly don't think you should get rid of your friend, but you should try to understand your girlfriend's position here. You spent the night at your ex girlfriend's house. That's a lot different than your girlfriend hanging out with her friends unless she dated any of them.

I was a bit paranoid about my partner hanging out with her ex girlfriends for a while before I realized that she wouldn't dream of doing anything with them, and she was a little bit paranoid about how I still hung out with a lot of the guys I used to date. Eventually, we both realized that just because two people had a sexual or romantic relationship in the past and still have a friendship doesn't mean that they want to rekindle that old flame in the present.

You should reassure her that nothing's going on and that you have no desire to hook up with your ex, and hopefully she'll trust you.

I hope this helps.

1 person likes this.
  13. WatercolorPencil

WatercolorPencil Guest

I'm a girl, seventeen year old, I'm still in highschool but I'm taking all kind of extra university level art classes in the evenings.
    I've been through a lot the last few years, and I had a few relationships but I never really payed much attention, I had too much things going on in my mind. Now that a few old things settled down I became aware of the world around me and a few months ago I developed an innocent little crush towards one of my classmates, we share art class together.*
    She is very nice, very interesting and also interested in art and artists and artworks, she is very girly and pretty but she always says she wants to be more like a boy inside, and all the guys are her friends, she is spending her time around them and doing the things they do, but she's dressing *and acting like a woman. We are talking almost everyday, about art, weather, homework, in the beginning I was really nervous to talk to anybody especially her, but I became so much better, so I started to tell her all kind of things about my classes, classmates, friends, little facts, asking her for advices, laying on my papers when I was tired and just telling completely random things and asking her about the same things, and she always answered and told the same things about her life, and laughed with me, formed opinions with me and everything. I think she is awesome, and I have no idea what she thinks about me... She is amazed by my drawings, but I have no idea if she is just respecting me as an artist and a friend, or she might be as interested as I am, I don't even know her sexuality and I'm not sure how should I figure these things out. I'm a little bit anxious when it comes to taking steps, and I don't want to make it obvious because she doesn't know my sexual orientation either, but I'd really like to find a way to figure out how to get closer to her and know her better, make her feel completely comfortable with me, because I just don't have any experience of how to make this a little bit warmer, in my old relationships they always asked me out, but everybody knew what gender I'm interested in, here nobody knows it and I don't want to tell anyone yet. She has an interesting personality and as far as I know she's not showing her emotions too much, so this makes me even more confused... I'd be glad to hear what you think about this whole situation, and I would be thankful for the advices.

1 person likes this.
  14. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

My suggestion for you would be to just drop some subtle hints about your orientation. Don't force it into a conversation though. Next time you're talking with her and the chance comes up during the conversation, casually mention an ex-girlfriend and gauge her reaction. At the very least, you'd be out of the closet to her then. If it doesn't pique her interest at all, you'd at least have an answer about her sexuality. If she is interested, then good things could end up happening for the both of you.

I hope this helps.

15. Evernight

Evernight Guest

I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to approach someone in like a bar or any other place and start a conversation while possible letting them know you're interested. I'm terrible at smalltalk and have just about 0 social skills so help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for reading and have a wonderful day.

16. childofdelight

childofdelight Member

Make an observation about something that is happening at that moment, or offer a compliment after excusing your interruption. Talk with her, show interest. A small amount of soft/subtle--yet clearly communicated--touch, along with eye contact and a smile, will probably tell her that you are interested in more than just a conversation.

Just be yourself. If things seem to be going well and/or feel right, then you could always try leaning in for a kiss, thus removing any doubt of what you're interested in. If that doesn't go over well, then simply apologize and move on as though it never happened. Try to be confident in yourself.

17. PammDay

PammDay Guest

Hello. I need some advise. I have a huge crush on my fellow older lesbian school mate. I thought we were friends and we were. I was frustrated and said "I want you out of my life." I was more irritated at the situation because she always talks about her girlfriend that she is in a semi-open relationship and our teacher. I know she is five years older and I am not usually her type but we connect so well ( or I think). I need help on how to tell her I am sorry and want to be friends. I am still not open about my sexuality yet also so that might have to do with that... help >.<

18. tattoomom

tattoomom Guest

I am in a relationship with a wonderful woman. She is intelligent, beautiful, and hard-working and is an amazing mother to my children from a previous relationship. We have been together for almost a year and I am starting to get the feeling that I am missing part of the puzzle somewhere.

My mother took the kids for a couple weeks to give us some time off. I was so excited to have her to myself for a little while. She is a bit timid sexually when the kids are home, so I thought it would be a great time to relax and recover from the past few weeks while they have been out of school and driving us nuts. The second or third day we were home she started her monthly and it was much earlier than expected. I understand that she isn't in the mood during that time so I contented myself with cuddling and watching movies together. We went to see a scary movie, went to karaoke, and when she finished her period, I hoped for some sweet love-making to follow.

I tend to have a more active sex drive than she does and it has been joked about a lot. I eventually got embarrassed about it and have tried to "behave" myself and not flirt or push too much. We are both victims of child rape and sometimes I feel like my touch is unwelcome. I never want to make her uncomfortable or scare her, so I try not to do anything that would do that.

Ideally, I would like to make love at least once or twice a week. She can go for weeks at a time without really needing it. We have had no kids for a week and a half and I leave town tomorrow for a family wedding and will not see her again for about a week.

Night before last, she started playing around and I made love to her but then something happened and we ended up just going to sleep. Last night I finally asked her to please make love to me and told her that I needed her and was feeling vulnerable and confused. She started going through the motions but it was made very obvious that she was just not into it. I stopped and backed off, then I asked her if I had done anything wrong. She said she just has hormone problems and her period had her body all messed up and she can't make her body do something it doesn't want to do.

She says she loves me and that I should know that because she hugs me and cuddles me or pulls me close sometimes when I walk by, and that is nice and I do love that about her. My body has needs though and when she doesn't want to have sex for weeks at a time, especially when I am literally saying " I am begging you just to make love to me." , I feel like I am not enough for her or am not attractive to her. Cuddling is nice, but I want to feel wanted. She is a very passionate person and I get to hear all the stories about how passionate she was with this ex or that one. We used to have that too. I just want it back. What do I do?

19. Matd-hooked

Matd-hooked Guest

Hello! I've been browsing the Internet in the hope that I could seek some advice about a problem I have when having sex with my partner...

I'm 20 yrs old and I had my first sexual experience (now relationship :)) with a woman. I've slept with several men in the past and to no shock, the sex didn't pleasure me never mind making me orgasm! But since having sex with my new partner I've began to enjoy sex and my sex drive has been going mental! (Sorry!) I face one problem though...I don't always orgasm :/ my partner is a great lover and she loves pleasing me, but sometimes I feel like it should be feeling better than what it does if that makes sense to anybody?! At times it can still feel AMAZING though but then it's like the pleasure just like goes...? Can any other ladies out there please give me some advice as to what I could do to make it feel better or anything would be greatly appreciated! :D

Thank you!! Xoxo

20. suberi

suberi Guest

Hey everyone! I'm new. I decided to join the forum because I'm really conflicted. And honestly just been needing someone to talk to.

Here's the deal. I'm still closeted. But in my heart, I know I like girls. I love girls. But I've never been in a relationship with one. Not that I don't want to...
    Anyway, right now I'm in a really tough situation. This isn't the first time this happened but.. you know when you're just so sure you've found someone.. so you just don't know what to do cause you don't want to let them go?

I've fallen in love with my friend. She's the most amazing person I've ever met. But now that my feelings for her just keep getting deeper and deeper.. I can't handle being with her anymore. I feel like I'm going to explode. I can't tell her how I feel because i'm pretty sure it's gonna ruin everything. She's very traditional and religious. She's told me a couple times that she didn't believe in homosexuality.. (can you imagine how much that alone broke my heart?) And she also told me that she once had a girl friend that told her she liked her.. she said she got very uncomfortable and started to keep away from that friend. I don't know what to do.. I love her. I want to be with her. I try to keep myself from feeling this way and just keep her friendship because she's become my best friend. But it's just really hard to keep my romantic feeling away. :( What can I do? I've also become a bit aloof with her because again, I keep going deeper with my emotions when I'm with her. So I try my best to be distant..