Lesbian Advice

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Chiana20, Oct 29, 2007.

1. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

For now you probably do, but be patience there will be someone who make you gain interest again

I think your bi curious and just want that experience to be with a girl. If you and your husband are like best friends maybe you should bring up a topic similar about two women together and see how he reacts to it. Maybe add something into your sex life with another girl if your that curious.

As for the brother in law wife, I don't think you can do anything about it, unless she tells you that she's interested in you, but then again ya'll both are married woman and it will be called cheating if ya'll ever did something. I think that this is just lust. nothing else because you haven't mention anything about being in love with her.

2. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

ITS NEVER TOO LATE

If your serious you will find the right one, go to gay bars/clubs, online , dating sites

3. Cinnamon13

Cinnamon13 Guest

Hi. I need some advice, and I don't know where else to find it. I'm 22, and have always been straight. I knew I liked girls too, but being raised in a conservative Christian home, I always pushed those feelings away. Anyway, I never met a girl I wanted to be in a relationship with until this summer, when I met my current girlfriend. We fell in love hard, and had a great summer together, and now we're both back at our homes, me on the East Coast and her in the Midwest. I'm planning to visit her in a few weeks, and I really really want to make it special. I feel really awkward asking this to complete strangers, but this is really important to me. She is the more dominant one in the relationship, and she is usually able to make me orgasm every time we have sex. She always has orgasms too, but only because she works hard herself. I really want to know how to get her there myself. I don't want her to always be the one doing all the work in bed, making me feel good and then herself, but I'm really shy, and I have a hard time working up the courage to try anything bold in bed. Plus, since she's my first girlfriend, I don't even know what all I should do. I just want to be a good girlfriend to her, and when I've mentioned this to her, she always tells me that she feels amazing with me, and that I don't have to do anything. But I really want to do something for her-she deserves it too, right? If anyone could give me any advice, or tell me where to look for advice on this, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

4. Swanmay

Swanmay Guest

Hi, I always said I was straight, though secretly I was often attracted to women (usually lesbians). I really think I am actually a lesbian, but got brought up that that was wrong and I would go to hell. Even though I stopped believing the "go to hell" thing some time ago I seemed to retain a block in my mind against it, especially because at school the worst thing you could call someone was a "lesbian". I can't believe how often I have used that word positively in the last week.

Since I decided to assume I am a lesbian and see what happens I have been filled with joy (also unfamiliar feelings of sexual power and sexual joy). I haven't "done" anything with anyone but that is besides the point. I am a bit confused and alone with this at the moment but nevertheless feel alive to the truth of it.

I have a massive crush on a woman I work with. I don't know for a fact that she is a lesbian, I keep thinking she is flirting with me but of course that could be wishful thinking. I surprise myself with the strength of feeling I have for her (she was a major catalyst for me questioning my "straightness"), I feel I think more for her than I ever have felt for a man, however I don't have a fair basis for comparison (since I was faking being straight), maybe this is sort of a teenagerish "first love" feeling. She is a lot older than me and it's unlikely she'd be interested.

I don't expect "Advice" in the narrow sense, I guess I am after anyone whose experiences might be similar or who doesn't mind chatting to me about this "new" identity I am so happy about!

5. Swanmay

Swanmay Guest

I mean I am almost 38.
    I am not in a experimental stage anymore. It is not sexual. I feel for women.

Join the club hon, I am 38 and facing this. And thinking -Why didn't I get this over with as a teenager!! :/ guess we are just eternally young, right?

6. lips

lips Guest

OK so here goes ladies if you have something to say to other that stop being stupid please let me know. I really need some help.

I met a girl.. she turned into my best friend, my lover, my rock, my everything. She has a few problems, she has no confidence in herself and needs attention, she has big big trust issues and is very defensive. Anyway...

We were amazing together, people loved us, we loved us, never argued, chilled laid back and so much fun. I then got a job which took me away, I mean plane journeys away and then 4 months into us 'officially getting together' I find out she's cheated on me.

Broken.

I try and give her a second chance but something isn't right with her. We talk a lot and she says that since the age of 16 she has always been in a relationship, she has never been faithful to a partner and she doesn't know how to make herself happy and be independent. She said she couldn't handle me being away and needed the attention.

I left her and didn't speak to her for 3 months, then she calls me crying saying that she missed me and that she wants me back in her life.

I am home from work for the whole summer and everything is amazing, we don't get back together because I know I am leaving again but then time we have together is perfect. We grow closer to each other like I said...she is my best friend.

I get back on a plane and leave again and for the first month we talk everyday, emailing, texting, she has flowers delivered to my hotel room on my birthday it's great. I take a day off to fly home to see her and when we meet I sneak up behind for a surprise and she's texting the girl she cheated on my with 6 months previous...

We talk about this and she says that they are just friends but... 2 months later she admits that they have been sleeping together. I tell her to go away and do what she needs to do, have fun, fuck about, live your life stop treating me like an idiot...I'm not going to sit and wait for you to be done living your life so you can come back to me when YOU'RE ready, you can't have me when I'm here and her when I'm not. We cried, I turned into a crazy paranoid mess and said leave me alone.

SO NOW have come to a place where we say we can't see each other, if she needs me then she can call and vice versa. I never get in touch first I always leave her to start a conversation, I don't want to pretend like I'm totally OK with this arrangement cause everytime I tell her to go away it's worse, but I can't take the texts that say I miss you or I love you. Knowing that she is getting attention from this other (beautiful I might say) girl. She comes to me for everything, advice, a laugh, something she saw on the train, if she's low. But there is another girl keeping my side of the bed warm.

When I said to her, don't call me when I'm back...just because I'm back she responded with 'oh...why not?'

My dilemma is that I don't know what to do. She is my best friend, I never wanted children, or a family, or marriage or a commitment until I met her. She is not my first love, she is not my first serious relationship... but she is definitely something else. I am the first girl/woman (I like girl) that she has introduced to her parents. I come back in January and I don't know if I should be a part of her life. Do I want to be with her?? Essentially yes BUT can you be with someone who has treated you like that? I knew she was insecure and unfaithfull but I just didn't think she would do that to me, she doesn't lie to me about anything but she's definitely keeping me in a particular place... even to this day she says cheating on me is the biggest mistake she's ever made. She fucked up and she knows it, but she won't let me go. It's hard cause we have a lot of mutual friends too.

Should I give her another chance, a real chance when I'm home for good? Or should I just change my number and forget we met?... :(

7. AmyBeachGirl

AmyBeachGirl Member

I have showered with other girls, I mean we have soaped each other too, we have slept in the same bed naked when she has stayed over but alas nothing else...

8. BelleJ

BelleJ Guest

Hello everyone.

Well... I wanted to post a problem here several days ago.. but everything escalated, changed completely... so now I'm here again.
    I am a 19 year old woman. I've always been in love with men,..
    I've had several non serious things going on, and a few serious ones.
    4 days ago I was still together with my boyfriend. It was awful though.
    We went through a pretty rough patch (dont wanna go in details) in the end it was like we were not alive anymore. we were not going out, seeing things, having sex even!!!
    We came home, ate and went to bed.
    Somewhere in that period I sort of 'lost' feelings for him... a lot...
    And I started looking at other people... not JUST other people... women only.
    They started to fascinate me, drive me crazy in the best way.
    Men... just didnt interest me in that way anymore.
    Now I have this Lesbian friend, who I love... whom I have always loved as a friend.
    But now I REALLY started to like her. I wanted to be with her and touch her and kiss her everywhere non-stop.
    At a certain moment, we got drunk and kissed.
    I felt SO bad and aweful for kissing someone else that I told my boyfriend.
    He got SO pissed off...but not just for the kiss, also for how we've been going on lately.
    Well, we talked ( I didnt say anything about my growing feelings for women) and in the end we had sex. I was REALLY in the mood. but I didnt feel anything...this was really horrible.. nothing in me wanted to be with him!
    So I closed my eyes and pretended he was my Lesbian-friend. and I felt everything I was supposed to feel and more... so much more.
    Well.. this was the moment where I was going to post here and ask for help... but then I realized this couldnt go on!
    I broke up with him. NOT because of my love for this girl, but because my feelings for him were gone.. or well... friendshiplike anyway.
    He got crazy... crying, screaming,running away, coming back, almost hitting me, jumping, more crying... I felt SO SO SO bad...
    Now this friend of mine has been there, during this process, for me, completely... when he left, she came to my place and I felt no longer bad... we even kissed again and it felt like we were together completely.
    Anyhow... I had another BAD confrontation with my (ex)boyfriend again and she took me to a concert... I just didnt see it coming that HE was there too!!
    He saw us... walking hand in hand...the whole picture...
    I felt really bad and freaked out... I wanted this to be as painless as possible!!
    And now I got like, this message where he's thrown all my stuff away, hates me etc etc...
    And I feel HORRIBLE.
    Should I tell him about my feelings for girls... or try to explain everything for the ten millioneth time...
    I feel bad also for my friend... GEE am I such a horrible aweful person or what :(!!!!
    I really dont know what to do... really... I dont even dare to go to school to see him now!! and all his friends :( please give me some advice if you can....really need it right now.
    I dont know if Im even gay... I just know my feelings now...what do you think...

9. Rachelkb7

Rachelkb7 Guest

Hi everyone I'm Rachel and new to the forums... I have a bit of a problem with a girl. Me and this girl met on the internet (dont worry she is legit, we have skyped many times etc) and she is lovely. Funny, smart, hard working, pretty, etc. Anyways last night we were talking and my housemate walked in the room while i was in bed. When I am in bed i like to be naked and my housemate knows this and always jokes with me about it. So while I was on the phone my housemate decided to try and pull off my quilt, jokingly of course. Shes straight and has a bf who i am friends with. So after that little jokey episode me and my lady friend are talking and she is joking that the housemate is my girlfriend blah blah. Then I think i made the mistake of saying "if i was seeing someone else i would tell you and that we are not exact;y exclusive...". Now bare in mind that we have only known each other for a couple weeks and have not officially met yet... have I said something that she has every right to feel upset about? I like her a lot and I dont want this to be an issue. She sort of went awkward and quiet then made the excuse she was tired and wanted to go to bed. I feel really bad because I was just pointing out that i would be honest with her... not that i have girls lined up and i just settled or something.

So the next day I text her saying "morning. Hope you are ok. Have a nice day at work x" and she replied "thanks. you too" and that was that... I don't really know how to interpret it cause she always gives me a "x" but i dont wanna question it.
    I text her later on saying "hey" and she replied after about 4 hours with "hi". I thought I should apologise so i did and all she text back was "ok" :/. I dont know what to do because I did not think that what I said was a big deal. What do you girls think?

10. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

I don't think it's something to get all upset about on her part, but what made you said that?, yes that's an awkward statement, and that can throw someone off a little bit.

Maybe just give her a little time, and if she doesn't text you, just giver her a text saying that when she's available to speak on skype, and while ya'll speaking you can bring it up, and just explain to her what you meant, and that your really into her.

Hope everything goes well!!!

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Also one word text messages are fucking annoying. I don't even reply to them. It comes across like you're the one who won't make the effort. Be poetic! Romantic, have something to say in a text. =]

12. Rachelkb7

Rachelkb7 Guest

Thanks girls. I'm really new to this whole thing, hence the noobiness. The reason why I said it was cause she said "well its not like I know if u are actually seeing someone" and that was when I said what I said.

13. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

I feel that your just confused at this moment. If you really feel like you are attracted to women, then yes you should tell him, and tell him about how you feel about your friend. Even if you hurt him its better to tell the truth.

It sucks that he caught you and your friend holding hands at a concert. I couldn't imagine how he felt.

You shouldn't start labeling yourself, but just follow your heart. If she makes you happier than go with it.

introspective_sweetie likes this.
  14. mcarr

mcarr Guest

Hello everyone.

I am seeking advice. I've been married for 8 years now. In the past two years I've hit a rough spot and was put on medication and the doctors have been adjusting them ever since. Well these medications have killed my sex drive. I can make love to my wife all day but getting me to respond, well it doesn't, happen. The doctors have tried to wean me off the meds but then the depression comes back even worse. Its been 3 months since we have had a satisfying love making moment for the two of us. I guess I'm asking if there are any suggestions someone might have to help me get through this, either through, natural herbs or different sexual things. This is killing my relationship. Help!!

15. Tash Cain

Tash Cain Guest

My name is Tash, I'm 20years old and live in London. I just joined this forum so I wanted to say hi to everyone!

I'm currently starting a new Youtube channel for lesbian advice
    https://www.youtube.com/user/lesbianadvice1

Check it out and subscribe!

I'll be posting weekly videos discussing a range of topics from coming out to relationships, sex, parents, employment and many more

I'm also answering questions on the channel so if you have any, post them in the comments or on this and I'll answer them in next weeks video.

I'd love for you guys to get involved :)

Much Love

Tash x

16. AliceNominas

AliceNominas Guest

Can you be a little more specific? What are you being medicated for? If it is solely for depression, there are some other options you might want to consider besides pharmaceutical drugs.

After I lost my partner, I went through years of depression and could barely function without breaking down in the middle of the store, parking lot, any random place. Pharmaceuticals just turned me into a zombie, without fixing the gaping hole inside me. A really good friend finally convinced me that I couldn't be fixed by taking a pill, and suggested I evaluate my life and find a new start. I discovered that changing my environment and lifestyle played a much stronger role in my psychological wellbeing than drugs could. I've spent a lot of time traveling and learning new things, which makes it hard to focus on loss.

I'm not sure if this would be the right solution for you, but I know it saved my life.

You might want to read this book as an alternative to pharmaceuticals:

My Home Pharmacy by Tracy Gibbs

I know this one is obvious, but how much chocolate do you eat? You can never get too much chocolate...;-) It's the world's best aphrodisiac.

17. emeraldblue1995

emeraldblue1995 Guest

I need some adivce.. i dont know if i am lesbian... but i think about women a lot more than i do men... whenever i think of a sexual experience i see women and not men. I am still young and am a virgin... how can i be lesbian if i have never had experience with either.. can you just know?

18. Tash Cain

Tash Cain Guest

I just did an advice video on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vae0N1N8k1s

check it out, it might help.

If you haven't had sex with anyone it doesn't stop you from being attracted to a certain sex or from being one sexuality or another. I knew I was gay before I'd lost my virginity. However, like i say in the video. Don't stress, just let yourself explore what you're feeling. I realized I was gay because I just accepted that I was only thinking about women and not men sexually. However, it's different for different people and no one can tell you, you are one or the other you just have to be open with how you're feeling and take time to understand what that is to you.

Hope this helps

x

19. emeraldblue1995

emeraldblue1995 Guest

There isnt a specific person, and i dont know any other lesbians apart from my best friends mother, ive kissed guys... and like in your video, i felt nothing... like when it was happening i was just sat there, like watching the tv lol. i think something im most worried about is that its harder to find partners, i mean finding a partner isnt a main priority at the moment, i mean im still young, but in the future... i never clicked that i might be lesbian but the last few months, i have been noticing it... and i kind of like the idea, but whether other people will is a different story... and about finding someone... to talk to, or even be with... :S its quite a complicated situation to be honest lol, but thanks for your input x

20. Tash Cain

Tash Cain Guest

When I came out, I was the only gay person out in my school and they only gay person I knew full stop. I come from a small town and I was worried about meeting someone but it happens, you won't be alone. Lesbians are a minority but they're around and I mean I've had relationships with 'straight girls' so don't worry too much about that because you will find someone for sure.

I went through a lot of crap at school because I was the only person out. But, I just stood by who I was and after a little minute people got over it. I obviously don't know your situation or where you're from but, you should just let your feelings flow, be open with yourself and when you truly understand how you feel then think about coming out and finding a partner but I would say don't rush anything.

x