Lesbian Advice

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Chiana20, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Last page bump. :)

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well that's not true. :)

There's been 20 odd pages. Just not everyone is a lesbian apparently. Imagine that. :D

3. cindywarble

cindywarble Members

how does lesbians have sex anyway?

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Like warm apple pie.

cindywarble likes this.
  5. cindywarble

cindywarble Members

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well that's a little insensitive. 0.o

7. cindywarble

cindywarble Members

possibly cinnamin pie

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Just gotta wipe your chin there mate you're dribbling shit.

Nwcc75 likes this.
  9. cindywarble

cindywarble Members

10. Tina78

Tina78 Members

Sounds like ur a homophobic

Irminsul likes this.
  11. cindywarble

cindywarble Members

no way i like gays

12. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

Depending on the consequences of violating your country's taboo, it might be a good thing to research moving to a more friendly country.

13. KathyL

I am not the best person to ask, since I have trouble with this too. What worked for me was to get involved in fun activities that you do with other people. I enjoy hiking, so I joined a hiking club. That way, I would be doing something fun with other people. Best case, I might meet someone special. Worst case, I would still be doing something I enjoy. (I won't keep you in suspense: it was the best case, and we got married a few years later.)

14. Tina78

Tina78 Members

It sad that a lot of countries are homophobic..they need to get into 21st century

KathyL and Irminsul like this.
  15. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

Hi

So I was in the closet ish...i guess you could say I was in the closet with the door open. Once I met my gf I couldn't really hide it anymore and since then have felt the need to embrace queer culture and the queer community. idk like it's supposed to be part of my cultural identity...but I already have a cultural identity. so my question is are there any of you who maybe are racial minorities or religious minorities or immigrants or whatever, but belonging to a group that exists outside of mainstream culture? And if so how do you keep your cultural identity intact while also embracing queer culture?

How do you belong to 2 different fringe cultures at the same time?

16. KathyL

I am a minority in several dimensions. I am an immigrant, a religious minority, a gender identity minority, and a lesbian. Those characteristics obviously overlap or I couldn't claim them all, but they are separate from one another. I am not sure how much I can claim to "embrace" any of them. Each of them describes a particular part of my overall identity.

If there is a lesbian/queer event that sounds interesting, I'll attend it. If there is a Buddhist event that sounds interesting, I'll attend it. If there is a trans event that sounds interesting, I'll attend it. There is no conflict among them. At least not from my point of view, and not in theory. There are lesbians who take a dim view of my being trans and don't want to associate with me, but then I don't want to associate with them as individuals either, so it's not a big deal.

parua and morrow like this.
  17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm a Redneck, death metal Juggalette, literally the bottom of the barrel, yellow belly white trash.

18. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

Thank you for sharing your story. Lesbians can be very cliquish and gate keep a lot. That's got to be hard. But you have a good attitude about it. "If they don't wanna associate me, ok, moving on." You must be a strong individual. Being a minority within a minority within a minority in this day and age, in this world, is...weird. When everyone is looking for a reason to dislike people who are different and you have 2-3 differences about you, it can be scary.

Aw, don't say it like that. I'm sure you're not bottom of the barrel trash. Seems like there is a lot of anti white sentiment these days even among white people. It shouldn't be like that.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh it's true but I represent it as proud as I can :D

everything bagel likes this.
  20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Meh, you have to be a strong individual anyway no matter who you are

everything bagel likes this.