leicester/midlands above and below :D

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by luchi, Sep 2, 2005.

1. luchi

luchi Member

heyy...havent spoken to let alone seen many of you for ages and ages..would love to meet up once again. im having my housewarming party for my new abode next friday night..if anyones around these parts itd be so lovely to have you..obv you can stay for the weekend if you dont wana come up or down just for one night..and il try and show you the sights of leicester!
    and i have more exciting percussion instruments now to go with the djembe drums so we can make music til the wee hours...wheres tulippppp??? :( :( :(

let me know if anyone wants to come :) new faces very welcome of course!!

love luchi (chickabean)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

yay luchi is still alive!:D *huuuuuuuuuuuugs* been up to anything interesting and career boosting?

3. luchi

luchi Member

hey lozi :) ive just come back from romania which was brilliant..now back in leicester designign competitive swimwear :S life is good but random!! and miss everyone so much! dont have my own net access anymore tho :(

4. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

crazy, that's rad hot! romania, wowser:) romania jsut means bats to me i'm afraid..i know nothing of that country :S i soon shall have to depend on net cafes as of...erm...2 weeks from now! moving to cardiff in 2 fridays time. scared stiff...absolutely petrified by the amount of paperwork tat's come from the music college....i really would love to run away and hoe soil and potato skins rather than organise confusing timetables...

5. Sebbi

Sebbi Senior Member

Dear gods how I miss Leicester - those were the best days of my life I swear.

6. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

hello i'm hope you are ok. :)

7. PIXIEFIED

PIXIEFIED Member

id come, but im not in coventry no more. hope u have gud party though.
    maybe i should have a house warming, i didnt have no mates here when i 1st moved, i got a few now. anyone wanna come to a housewarming in brighton??

i know this thread is just gonna die now with no more replys. yeah well, who needs ya, go fuck yaselfs :p