Legalise Cannabis

Discussion in 'Protest' started by BUKKET_MASTA, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Tsurugi_Oni

Tsurugi_Oni Member

Well of course Holland has different grades. But your real income (power of your $ in relation to product/product quality) is going to be much higher in Holland cuz it's legal. Who's gonna wanna smoke Mexi-weed when we wouldn't have to rely on illegal poorly maintained Mexican growhouses? Everyone's going to want the funk.

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

A lot of people with low tolerances would much rather smoke some mids out of a joint to relax then smoke some crazy headdies.

The good thing though is that most of the mids in Amsterdam have no seeds and all the ferts have been flushed pretty well.

3. yumyum2k5

yumyum2k5 Member

LEGALISE!

If someone can give me a proven reason why Alcohol is legal, and Herb illegal I will be fucking impressed.

4. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

not much more than that can be added to that thanx SH

5. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

One "proven" reason is that the alcohol content of an alcoholic beverage is easily and accurately measurable. Companies can choose the alcohol content they want a beverage to have, and accurately make it that content. Where as with marijuana the percent of THC can vary greatly batch to batch. A grower can't choose a THC percentage and make the plant have that percentage. The THC content is measurable, but it is expensive and impractical.

So if you want it to be legal like alcohol, then there is definitely going to be a problem. It would have to be legal in a completely different way than alcohol.

6. Disguised

Disguised Guest

It's called getting another job. Many people do it throughout their lives. There are many jobs people can do that you don't need qualifications for. Sure, they aren't well paying but they could still feed their families with the money.

Anyway, I say legalize it. I don't smoke it but don't see why people who want to shouldn't be able to.

7. Heatherama

Heatherama Member

I could go on for days about this subject...but the bottom line for me is that I'm an adult, have been for a long time now, and I've spent the last 12 years of my life being sick. I have systemic lupus, and it's affected every organ in my body, literally! I sleep maybe 2 hours or less a day most of the time, I've been on over 600 different perscriptions in the 11 years I've been officially diganosed...had to look that one up on the hospital's refill web page. Can you fucking believe that?! That the people who make these decisions think it's better to pump over 600 different pharmaceuticals into my body to make me feel better than a simple plant? Some of the things I've had to take have been so toxic that when the nurses were giving them to me in an IV, they had to wear double gloves to touch the bag the stuff was in. WTF?

Cannibas won't cure my lupus, it won't deal with a lot of the issues I have medically...but I feel it would certainly help my pain, depression, and just my always feeling frustrated and hopeless about this whole ordeal. I have tried it a couple of times, but I don't smoke. Lol...so I kind of messed it up with my lack of "how to smoke" knowledge. I would love to try it on a regular basis...but I live in bible belt, PA where sunday church and quilt classes are all the rage.