legal question on planting.

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by Lokë Sobek, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Lokë Sobek

Lokë Sobek Guest

Hello all. Thanks for stopping in. I have what I believe to be a simple question too answer.. first of all I live in Oregon. I am a current registered member of the OMMP and hae Ben since 09'. I am not advocating anyone grow illegally or that I am. My question was this: I have a plant that I have been vegging for about 3 months noe. It is currently sitting at 4 feet tall. I have been topping it so it has many many equal 'top' branches. If I clean up thestalk so about 2 feet of it are bare and plant it out doors and hurry it past where the branches first split will the state of Oregon still count this as one plant? Or since it has8 even branches will I be doubling my legal plant count? Thank you and I apologize for any typos. Doing this from my phone.

2. Lokë Sobek

Lokë Sobek Guest

3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

1 root stalk=1 plant

4. Lokë Sobek

Lokë Sobek Guest

Thank you very much. This means I will have some rather nice plants this year!

5. Lokë Sobek

Lokë Sobek Guest

As repayment foe helping me out. I have a post I am working on regarding the 'new' product mighty wash. Keep an eye out the next day or two on the forum for it.

6. Lokë Sobek

Lokë Sobek Guest