Legal public beach sex?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by eskay19, May 31, 2012.

1. Cheryl001

Cheryl001 Guest

Oh hun, I definitely know about Blacks lol. I lived in La Jolla for a couple years a long time ago and my daughter goes to school there. I don't consider it an appropriate nude beach because like you said, its predominantly male and very old males for the most part. It's not the type of nude beach that people normally have in mind :/

2. Blue64

Blue64 Member

I think most of the public beaches in the world it would be illegal. Whether or not anything is done about it is a different matter. Most things are simply ignored in places like Hedonism2 and other adult themed resorts.

I don't want to be judgemental here as I don't really care when or where other people have sex but if a beach is frequented by families with children then there's no way I would shag my wife in front of them. I have found that nude beaches frequented by gays are usually very liberal about open sex.

In a nutshell, legal probably not but tolerated yes. I don't suggest trying this in Dubai or any other Islamic country. It would be both illegal and not tolerated in the slightest.

3. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

I wonder what bits will get chopped off if caught, Islamics like chopping bits off...

4. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

I think provided there are no families with children around then it shouldn't be a problem, tho i suspect some killjoy will put his or her oar in and try and stop it. I've seen quite a few people either masturbating, performing BJ's or having full sex, even done it myself and its a very liberating feeling....Just go for it....

5. MrAvg

MrAvg Guest

I went to Blacks Beach back in the 70s and saw a straight couple walk off to a area and my bet from what I could tell they were enjoying sex. That is a great beach. Water is a bit cold, shrinkage is always my concern ...

6. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

If by public you simply mean well-populated, and you don't mind a privately owned property, then the answer is yes.

7. eskay19

eskay19 Guest

Ya, that's basically what I meant. I didn't mean it has to be specifically owned by a public entity, but just somewhere with plenty of people that you wouldn't need your own yacht to get invited.

8. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

I was going to mention Blacks Beach but looks like that's already been done. Back in the late 80's and early 90's, Carlsbad was so small and we used to camp up there on the beach. Im sure you could have gotten away with it some days.

I've done it at Ponto, but of course it wasn't legal.

9. TheRhastaWasta

TheRhastaWasta Member