Led Zeppelin

Discussion in 'Music' started by Led Zeppelin, May 9, 2004.

1. Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin Member

Who likes ​
    Led Zeppelin?​
    Every zep song ​
    blows my mind, ​
    every time i hear it.​

2. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

i do like led zeppelin
    i just don't like hearing it constantly. i know a group of guys...all they do is listen to led zeppelin. they won't leave their houses. it is agitating when you want to hang out with them.
    bleek

3. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

I love Zeppelin!! My favorite songs (right now) are "When The Levee Breaks", "Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You", and "No Quarter".

4. Forgetmenot8524

Forgetmenot8524 Member

I love them they are my favorite band ever! i grew up to them b/c my dad is a zeppelin kind of guy and now im hooked too... currently i only have 2 of thier cds:

Led Zeppelin and The Best of Led Zeppelin: volume one the early days

im saving up for the complete recordings box set but so far i only have $40 so i have to keep saving since its $125 but hey they are awsome!!!!! wish they were still around..

5. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

in the words of otto the bus driver "ZEPPELIN RUUUUULES!!!!!!"

6. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

i love led zeppelin, all of their music is amazing. they have a station on aol radio that plays nothing but zeppelin so i get to hear a lot of new songs that i have never heard before

7. Carnivore

Carnivore Visitor

They're okay, but I hardly ever listen to them like I used to. When I was thirteen and fourteen years old, Led Zeppelin was one of my favorite bands, but my horizons have been expanded since then, and I'm not exactly ecstatic about them anymore. This is not to say that they are bad in my mind, because they aren't. It's just that compared to some of my favorite groups now, like Can, the Talking Heads, the Velvet Underground, King Crimson, and the Jimi Hendrix Experience, Led Zeppelin is nothing amazing. They didn't really do anything to change the course of music like some other groups did. They made some very satisfying music though, and I do listen to them from time to time just out of interest. My favorite album of theirs is their last one, from 1979, titled In Through the Out Door. This is where they really began to branch out in their sound, before they were grounded by the death of John Bonham.

8. MoonlightSilver

MoonlightSilver Member

I love Led Zeppelin! A Led Zeppelin cover band is coming to Birmingham next Friday and I'm really excited.

9. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i like led zeppelin for the most part. of course there are exceptions, certain songs im not fond of, and others that are good only when im in the mood.

10. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

yeah Led Zepp rules, expecially the song, "Can't You Hear Me Knockin"

11. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

Led Zeppelin are my favourite band. Their music inspires me so much.
    They fricking rule!!!!!!!!
    :cool:

12. Graham

Graham Member

They are one of my favorite bands, my dad is a zep head he has all there stuff ^_^

13. Manolao

Manolao Member

I adore them!!

actually is probably my favourite group... I started to play guitar with "stairway to heaven" :p

14. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

Yeh, I like it. I had my month where that's all I listened to so now it's gotten rather old and repetative. Anyone get their new DVD? It's pretty cool. Robert Plant is so hot, it's crazy.

15. TripperofMusic

TripperofMusic Member

What can i say about Led Zeppelin. I think in my opinion they are the greatest rock n roll band to ever rock. I agree every song blows my mind too. Going to California and Street Corner Girl are my favorites. I love them all!!!!!

RIP- JOHN BONHAM

16. Jim

Jim Senior Member

You mean 'Hey, Hey What Can I Do' ...? There isn't a Zeppelin tune called 'Street Corner Girl'.

Seems like someone has been downloading dodgy MP3's ... lol

Wouldn't surprise me if someone had labeled Stairway, 'A Bustle In Your Hedgerow' or something...

17. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

LOL!!! That's funny

Yes I've got the DVD for Xmas. I dont care much for Rob or Jimmy.
    Jonesy is the one I fancy...he's just gorgeous! and he still is, we can't say the same for Mr plant and Mr Page eh?

18. earthmuffin

earthmuffin Member

Man, Zeppelin rocks my world. :) I could never choose my favorite song though...although I really like the rain song it's so beautiful. :) Rock on.

19. RainbowCat

RainbowCat Senior Member

they're great!

20. billisgod420

billisgod420 Member

communication breakdown!!!!!!