led zeppelin reverse

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by thepixies, May 15, 2004.

1. AoXoMoXoA420

AoXoMoXoA420 Member

chill out little dude. I'm sorry if i hurt you, but i didn't mean for you to "get hurt." im just saying most people have already heard about the satanic verse in SWTH and its nothing you should be "worried about."

and my name comes from a grateful dead album.

2. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

"oh man. a friend of mine said that some of the Beatles songs had Sublimital messages that pagans are bad. does anyone know about that?"

Yeah, and John was dead. :D

3. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Now that is too accurate to be coincidence I'm sure. The words are way too clear to find in the reverse play, I don't think it could have been an accident. I think the band probably intended that message to be in there, but they probably did it as a satire, or an irony, playing on the title and theme of the song itself to give it greater meaning....

4. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

I wouldn't be surprised if they did it on purpose jus to freak people out. :D

5. SunFree

SunFree Member

I was always afraid to try to play "Revolution 9" backwards because I didn't want to hurt the record, but recently they played it on the radio during the weekly beatle-hour. I could definitely hear the "Turn me on dead man..." But, to take a weird anomalie and twist it into a vast conspiracy that Paul is Dead? There are creative minds out there, really.