leaving the one you love..

Discussion in 'True Love' started by flyp, Nov 16, 2012.

1. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

Especially when you put a lot of your time/life into someone. You marry someone, have a child and imagine a happy family and a life of cheerfulness and then all of the sudden one day, for no reason at all, they act like they hate you, they hate the life you have together and the child you both brought into the world. That hurts so bad to feel like nothing to them and to hear a little child cry for their dadda who had just stormed out of the house in a fit of rage. Poor little thing.

2. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Yes that really sucks that the kids get treated the same.

3. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Yes. Because she fucked someone else and hid it from me, then tried to make me feel guilty for being suspicious.

4. creampie00

...and so it goes until the day you die....this thing called love...is gonna make you cry....I've had the blues..the reds and the pinks....one thing's for sure....LOVE STINKS.

5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I hope you can move on for your child and you too. That's really a sad scene for the little one.

6. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I agree ^^^^^^^^^^

7. creampie00

thank you so much, it is nice to have caring people on this forum. I can handle myself, it is just the little one who doesn't need drama. The worst part is that she is so attached to him and I always make sure I say nothing negative about him, even though inside I imagine myself choking him haha (would never do that) It is time to make some decisions here, I am not getting any younger. I wish to leave but my parents are so old school. They dislike divorce and they think he is some kind of prince charming. ahhhh, this bloooooowwwwsssss

8. Pengu

Pengu Members

Yes
    It's a long-ish story but, if your wiling to read, I'm willing to share :)

I met a guy over a year and a half ago. He was Spanish, 6'1", 4 years older then me and very attractive.
    He impressed me and I soon began to have feelings for him.
    We shared a lot of great times together of course. I loved being with him.

Sadly, we started to argue.
    We didn't see eye to eye on a few things. For example, he was very much racist and had a jealous streak about him.
    He would always think I wanted other men more then him. He'd also think I would be looking at other guys whenever we went out.
    One night, we were busing home and I was staring out the window.....he thought I was looking at some guys reflection. Another night, we went to dinner. Our waiter was a man. Me being vegan, I asked him about the menu and we began talking. He said he was once a vegetarian and tried the veggie burger. My boyfriend at the time then asked me once the waiter left if I'll fuck him later. Another night, we were at a shoe store and a male worker introduced himself to us and asked if we needed any help. I said no thank you, while smiling at him. My boyfriend at the time thought I was flirting.
    You get the point.

But, that wasn't the only reason why I left. There's more.

He told me about one month before we broke up that 3 years ago, he received a text from another girl saying that she's pregnant(We've only been together for a year and 4 months at this point) This was some random one-night-stand. He told me that he met up with the girl and they had planned to have an abortion but, she never did.
    9 months later, he received another text saying her name and date of birth. He never replied to her.

Fast forward to one month before I left him, he says he can't be with me anymore due to him wanting to be a good father. Thing is, he's too afraid to go do anything about it. He won't be a father for this child because he's scared of his life ending. His dreams etc. And having me in his life certainly didn't motivate him either.

Long story short, he was too jealous, too scared to do the right thing and didn't care enough to see where him and I would go in our relationship.

The saddest thing about this whole situation is, I really liked who he was. Minus the racism, the arguments, etc.
    He and I shared a lot of great interests and he was good to me as I him but, that's life I guess.

Now, I'm single and currently not sure if romancing is worth it.
    I'm hoping I'll think differently in my future.

9. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hello.....sounds like you are better off without that person....I love the color you use to write with on this forum...it matches the forum.

10. Pengu

Pengu Members

Thanks Moonglow ^_^
    And your right. I am better off without him :)

11. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Because I couldn't be true to myself and stay with him. I wished I could have stayed. I just couldnt.

drumminmama likes this.
  12. Meriyah9spiral

Meriyah9spiral Members

I JUST left my boyfriend of 3 years yesterday. He never put his half of the work in the relationship. Hewas lazy, slept for 13 hours a day, made excuses for his behavior, was VERY negetive, lied a lot, neglected his kid, hogged all the food, didnt keep his jobs for very long, was hypochritical and was in denile about all of it. He was never available for anything and hated everything. He was a toxic person in general. Oh, and his favorite quote is "i dont care".

13. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

^ Sounds like he is depressed. That doesn't make him a bad person at heart, but it can be really difficult to maintain a relationship with someone who is depressed. In addition to being depressed, it sounds like he also had some other flaws.

This is some info that may be helpful to him if you feel like passing it on

http://www.hipforums.com/forum/topic/458019-treating-depression-and-anxiety/

14. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

yes, because there was himself, there was me, and there's US. He has to give to us, and he isnt.

15. Marshall Kohl

Marshall Kohl Members

Nope, but I am on to do that. Kinda contradictory feeling, but I already decided to leave, gotta choose a moment.

16. Sharkman84

Sharkman84 Member

I broke up with my girlfriend of 6 years last year and as much as it hurt at the time it was the greatest thing I ever did as I ended up meeting the woman of my dreams a month later after having been friends with this woman for 3 years prior and I've never been happier.

The thing with my ex was she was very unpredictable, would act sweet and loving one minute then act like a cold hearted bitch the next.

I had long suspected she was cheating on me as I'd go weeks without seeing her (still chatted to her on the phone and online during the time) as she'd act like a complete skank on the days I'd see her, she'd think nothing of flashing her tits in public and often talked of wanting to go out without wearing panties.

17. thesmelloftrees

thesmelloftrees Member

People like that have shit to hide, which he did. Overly jealous people fear you doing to them what they are doing to you.

18. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

Lmao I like

19. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

I walked out the door on my ex wife I loved her a lot.
    She said I was cheating on her this went on for a couple of years. I wasn't cheating and I was always home.
    I said one day I'm going to walk out that door if you don't stop an one day I did with only the clothes on my back.I
    I gave her the house the money all my stuff.it was a hard road for me but I don't have to listen to her crazy aas anymore.

20. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Yes. We were young, career minded, stubborn and foolish.

But we found our way back to each other and life is good