Laxatives

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by moonlightdelerium, Jun 18, 2006.

1. chrismith

chrismith Member

i've found the master cleanser really helpful...and some smooth move tea!

2. guy

guy Senior Member

why don't you just eat a heap of fruit. eating fruit will really shift the pounds, eat as much as you can and watch those pounds melt away. oh yeah vegetables as well.

3. AfricaUnite

AfricaUnite Member

I just had a footlong wholewheat roasted chicken sub from subway with hot banana peppers, jalapeno peppers and franks red hot. I shit 3x in 2 hours, I feel cleaned out!

4. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

Garlic is an incredibly powerful laxative (as is cayenne pepper, mentioned by AfricaUnite). Actually, everything AfricaUnite said I ditto, about wanting the 3 to 15 lbs of poop gone! I mean, its waste, it shouldn't be in our system and when a healthy diet and water won't help (and believe me, I've got those two down pat!) its nice to just help the process along by doing a cleanse (an all natural cleanse, mind you) and by 'laxative' I'm also including foods known for their laxative-like properties such as fruits and bran.

5. AfricaUnite

AfricaUnite Member

All natural stuff to get the poop flowing is all good, even a tablet laxitive is "all right" on occasion if your not regular. But your body can become dependant on these laxitives, my grandmother is paralyzed from the waist down and suffers from constipation, over the years shes moved from taking a mild laxitive to taking some hardcore supositories we have to get a perscription for as her body relyed more and more on the laxitive and less and less on her normal functions. BUYER BEWARE!

6. superfly

superfly Member