Latest Fashion: Pussy Mohawks

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by skip, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

.............................:)................................

2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No, I don't think so....They are quite beautiful...more so than quite alot of people.

3. Moonglow181

As far as the fashion in opening post goes ...not for me.. that is ugly and classless, imo.

Mallyboppa likes this.
  4. Eric!

I haven't seen anyone look as ugly as a turkey. They taste delicious though.

5. Moonglow181

I did not say looks...what people say and do can make them ugly to me.

6. skip

skip Founder Administrator

So how many of you who posted here have actually read the original article I posted?
    'Vagina Mohawks' Made An Appearance At New York Fashion Week | HuffPost

Hint: there's many more pix like this of models wearing outrageous outfits, highlighting their pussies.

[​IMG]

This was published in a major online news magazine (huffpost), so don't act like I'm violating some sacred code.

This is women - Liberated, like it or not. You should be rejoicing at your freedom to do this, or you could just move to Saudi Arabia (where you can finally drive!)

BTW, this show was put on by a female Korean fashion designer, so you can't blame some misogynist for it.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  7. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Google Merkin

+ I am with Moonglow on this one Fugly

8. skip

I like this explanation about the show.
    "The South Korean designer Kaimin highlighted her intergalactic, structural jackets and Matrix-meets-Rihanna thigh-high boots by eschewing bottoms on some of her models in favor of pubic wigs, or merkins. As noted by The Sun, some of these wigs were nothing more than landing strips on nude underwear, while others were fully coiffed to match models' sky-high hairstyles."

While I don't expect to see anyone around here wearing these fashions, it's nice to see something original and ground breaking in fashion for a change. The mohawks might not be original (top or bottom), but the overall style is cool.

You have to admit they're eye-catching and post modern looking.

Current US fashions leave me cold, esp. the Mike Pence/Eric Trump hairstyles for men... you can't let the conservatives dictate our fashion, because it also reflects/determines the prevailing political atmosphere.

BTW, the subject of this thread isn't turkeys.

ZenKarma likes this.
  9. Moonglow181

Sure, freedom is great. They can walk around nude for all i care. I was expressing my freedom that i don't like it, as that is a freedom, too...to not like something....and if told to go somewhere else because it is not for me...well, that is a little harsh. Different strokes for different folks.

10. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

11. skip

The question is simple...where would you rather live, in a place that allows this, or a place that forbids it?
    Likewise, where would people rather post, in a place that allows posts like this, or a place that forbids it?
    Some would like to see less sex on HF. Some obviously like what they see.

I don't mean to make an issue of this thread, as I don't think that's what anyone was trying to do.
    But now I have... ;)

12. Moonglow181

Of course, the most freedom place has is the best place to be...that is a non issue and never was the question.

skip likes this.
  13. Eric!

Well, it's a beautiful to me. Some people can be a real turd in a punch bowl over every little thing

14. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

[​IMG]

Flashdown likes this.
  15. Moonglow181

Well, I surely understand how you feel.....as I have a friend, IRL, who has something negative to say about everything I say that I like ...even about food......and it gets to be a real drag after awhile, so I don't tell her about anything I like anymore....and I certainly do not mean to come off like someone like that.

I have no idea really why I had such a strong reaction to this.....last night....the turkey talk got me going, as I love all animals and see beauty in all of them.....and then it was the hard make up and hair styles and everything, I guess....i reacted to...and also I don't really like looking at females nude. I don't role that way, so I see it from another perspective than let's say a male.......but I will learn the lesson once and for all...that if I don't have anything nice to say...don't say anything......

16. Moonglow181

My apologies to Skip...I'm sorry about that....Yes, power to freedom of expression no matter what it is...:)

ZenKarma likes this.
  17. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Save some for me.!!!!

18. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

When your Irish friend really gets you down, you should bore her to tears by asking how last Sundays mass changed her life. If hat fails just ask her about bacon and cabbage. Don't forget the potatoes and whether she prefers them mashed. LOL.

ZenKarma likes this.
  19. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I want to see more Turkeys.

20. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Hmmm that's just bizarre

When I saw the thread title, I thought this was a thread about landing strips.. Not this....

:nomouth:

ZenKarma likes this.