Late night

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by Libbygrable87, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

I was walking home from work at the record store when I saw a small bakery. I was hungry after listening to Pink Floyd and Journey all day. I bumped into him and are eyes met I was first scared but that passed. I ordered a cup cake and shake they had which was weird for a place that was suppose sell only baked food. I ask for his number and we talked. I end up going home alone. My Mom called telling me about troubles she was having with a new dog she bought. I sat down on my computer. I got call from him again. We talked more and I ended up having the man over. After hours of talking we made love. I end up having him stay the night. I woke up to the smell of smoke. I heard fire roaring next door. I grabbed my lap top. He was with me as we ran out of the building. I watched everything I owned burn that night. I needed a place to stay so my friend had a coach. As for the dude. I bumped into him yesterday. I was at work. As I left he held my hand. We will see what the future brings us.

2. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I have read all of your posts so far. I won't comment on the content, just the structure. Using paragraphs improves the readability. Character development brings individuals to life. Develop sentences into a cohesive thought. Just a few sugestions.

3. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

thank you for your help