late night ramblings ....

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Maon, May 11, 2004.

1. Maon

Maon Member

for i
    THE MEANING OF LIFE IS YOU.
    How do you interpret that?
    Aye Dok ... Captain Cryptic lands again ... with a thump!

2. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

woo! didnt expect that when i opened it! nice tho!

3. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

Is this a crossword clue?

4. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

To me it means that the only reason you are alive is for you. We are all born and in the end we shall all die.... some say the meaning of life is to procreate... others say it is to serve their god... but in the end no matter what we do we end up the same, dead. There fore why not live life how you want while you still have the chance.

5. autumn_jewels

autumn_jewels Member

woah too deep for late night ramblings lol

*nurses her temporary headfuck*

hehe

6. dhARmaMiLlO

dhARmaMiLlO Member

to me it seems to echo "do unto others as you would have done to yourself".
    help other people out and you'll find its you that is helped in the long run.
    (got to be carefull that you don't care for results though, or you may get bitter in this world)

~
    [​IMG]

7. stardust

stardust Banned

i interpret that as your meaning of life is me!!

nah, not really! the while world centres round me? possibly not. hmmm....i guess it must mean that if i didnt exsist then my life would be meaningles.... no that doesn't make sense either. i give up. am to tired!

peace and love
    stardust
    xxx

8. JOsie

JOsie Member

thats kind of what i took it to mean...

the meaning of life is the people you meet and the experiences you have with them...sort of thing...

9. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

I just assumed he was stoned ;)

10. rainbow dew

rainbow dew Member

for me it means that you cannot exist without me and i cannot exist without you. this goes for everyone. if the little old man on the bench never existed then neither would i. as the conditions were right for me to manifest when i did it means i am interconnected with all of you, sentient and otherwise. we cannot escape this fact. so the centre of my being is you and yours is mine too...*sigh...:) *

namaste
    x x x

11. Maon

Maon Member

Well the meanig for me is .. imagine if i was sitting down with you talking and enjoying being part of the moment .. then the meaning of life is you .. just listening to you .. sitting, chatting .. the meaning of life is the person that i am enjoying any given moment with. Not worrying about the future or past but you. you have my full attention. You are my life.

12. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

hmmm, yeh , can see that. the meaning often changes i believe...it changes within the change of circumstance, situation, emotion...often it is based and drvien by some kind of selfish motive or notion, in belief and pursuit of something that will bring fulfillment to yourself. although there are those beautiful rare moments where your motive is purely selfless, perhaps in the way of invisible help when the meaning of your existance is to rescue someone without them knowing it ...the lack of recognition passes this off as selfless, yet the warmth of knowing you've loved someone unabashedly kinda blesses you aswell, bringing it back to the self.

but i agree, if this is what you're saying, that in situations its the person that you are with that is wrapped in your meaning of existance...
    dont you love it when you get a realisation of that when your in a certain circumstance?! like when you're listening to someone and in your mind it just all becomes clear that the meaning of your life right at that very moment is to listen to that particular person? woweee. i love looking at the way i am used in my life, seeking out the meaning, the reasons behind things happening....the situation i find myself in which appears at first to be completely random and sometimes horrific but then as the time prgoresses it becomes clear that i am there at that point in time beaucse the meaning of my life right then is to be the person that that particular human needs. wooooowwwwwww

rarr.

the meaning of my life is you :) looks like im gona see you tomorrow mr maon yippeeee!
    love luchi xxx