Lasting Longer.... (Merged Threads)

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by antx, Dec 1, 2016.

1. antx

antx Members

So i am a 24 year old male and i don't seem to last as long as i did a couple years ago when i was with my ex girlfriend and now it just seems like i cant even make it past a couple minutes if im lucky.... there was about 2 years in between there that i didn't have sex at all

I've tried so many different tips on how to make myself last longer, distracting myself etc... wonder if anyone can help with this or am i just to young and to keep practicing at it.. My confidence is really shitty when it comes to intercourse and it really sucks because i would love to please my current girlfriend during intercourse rather then going down on her and touching her. Kinda don't want to have to use pills or anything if it does come to that i will though....

Thanks..

2. JLamore

JLamore Members

I think guys could answer this better but I did read that masturbating and ejaculating an hour before intercourse helps a guy last longer.

3. Yankeebabe

Yankeebabe Members

Why not just embrace it and go for a second round? I had an ex who always came quickly the first time. We would mess around a little in between and have sex a second time. He always lasted much longer that time.

3 people like this.
  4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Masturbation to ejaculation a while before sex does help, but I didn't find it to be satisfactory. I tried different products advertised to prolong the experience, and one or two seemed to help. That was so long ago that i don't remember names of the products. Now that I've passed age 50, premature ejaculation is no longer a problem. My wife probably misses the old days of quicker sex.

5. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Jerking off beforehand, alcohol, numbing condoms, thinking of weird stuff during the act, changing up rhythm and positions

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. A friend once was kind of having the same conversation except talking about who they think about during sex and I remember that thinking of people you're attracted too apparently can be the worst idea to try and "last longer". :D

7. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

The only thing that's really going to help is practice. And there is no one thing to fix the problem. But stopping yourself helps. Like if you know you are getting close just pull out for 5 seconds and then start again.

8. silk896

silk896 Member

being female, I can't help the physical thing.

But ....

What about the advice above - why hang your hat on one shot? (and trust me, prolonged in/outs can get a tad boring.
    Cum quickly, rest, and then go again. Sloppy Seconds has a lot going for it!

1 person likes this.
  9. antx

antx Members

So the whole seconds thing seems to not work super well i last maybe a couple extra minutes..... is there a spray that someone might recommend thats cheap but works well? not really quite sure about those... i read mixed reviews about the ky duration spray

10. antx

antx Members

so i actually seem to be able to get myself to a 5-10min now consistently anymore tips on moving forward i would like to be more towards 15-20 min range

11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You have to master your dick. It will take some time but when you are almost there stop everything. Pull out, let go whatever and just squeeze like you are holding your piss in. While you do this focus on breathing in and out deeply until the feeling goes away. You might have a mini orgasm during all this and after find you overall feel "done" but like it's not a truly good "done". Give it a few minutes and you will be ready again but also find it's harder to cum again you will last longer. With time you will have much more control even to the point that you can cum (many times in a row) but not ejaculate if you don't want to. Some eastern schools of thought would say this is good.

A man should not spill his seed too often but sex is healthy. At the least you will probably be able to make her cum once or twice before you do. And isn't that what any guy wants to do for his lady?

12. antx

antx Members

Thanks guys, im gonna try different things still work on the kegal exercises still

13. Alone At Last

Alone At Last Member

Agreed you have to master your cock --- treat yourself to nice long masturbation sessions --- and yes when you are about to ejaculate take steps to back off -- your cock will still be throbbing hard and firm to give satisfaction to your partner - as they know you and appreciate you things will move along nicely --- and yes a "double pop" is something that you can perfect when you masturbate - find ways to keep yourself at least 3/4 hard after initial ejaculation and move back into full mode again --- perhaps your partner can help you maintain your erection (which is hot) or you can kiss them, massage them while you are stroking and massaging yourself for a wonderful second pop that last much longer. As you get to know yourself you can get to the point that a second or third orgasm is "dry" and extremely deep throughout your entire body - I have the sensation at the base of my rib cage where my butterflies sleep -- once you open that area up, or yours the cock is not the prime "organ" for sex - your entire body is. And finally oral sex after you cum inside her is incredible and gets me extremely hot for the next time around.

So practice and know yourself when you are alone --- I have spent an entire day alone working up six or seven erections with build up to orgasms - works for be when I am not alone so give it a try - can't hurt and you may enjoy it!!! I know your partner will.

14. antx

antx Members

so this still continues to be a problem i maybe last a minute at the most and i really dont know what to do its starting to effect me a lot. I really try to be in the moment and to get out of my head at the time but in the end i feel like a disappointment.

15. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I agree with the OP. You have to master your mind and control the visual/feel aspects of fucking. It's just part of your built in senses. I like the cock ring method as well and will have to try this sometimes as well. (My wife and I love to play with toys)
    Try Promescent spray. It is FDA approved. We use it sometimes when my wife just wants to do doggy at the edge of the bed with me standing behind her. That's a good position for me as I do not tire. Sometimes she does not want to work and wants me to stroke and stroke. It prolongs sex time. You have to experiment with the amount you spray.
    Have you ever researched how long the average male last before ejaculating. You would be surprised. Age does help
    I am 63 and physically fit and can only last 25- 45 minutes of actual contact. Many times we just go with it, we are mature enough to know that there is always next time.
    My wife and I are sexual active 3-4 times a week and masturbate regularly. Hope this helps.

16. antx

antx Members

i thought about possibly taking 5htp which boosts serotonin levels to help? has anyone tried this?

17. pricey1994

pricey1994 Members

I also finish very fast and would like to last longer, I know my GF isn't satisfied but I cum much to quick, I tried getting an older married lady, but as I took of her panties I bloody well shot my load, I need help

18. Coupleforfun48036

Coupleforfun48036 Members

Anti depressants my friends... Zoloft, celexa, etc...

20. Grinz79

Grinz79 Members

First off, don't think about if you're going to last long or not. Just focus on the pussy that's in front of you. Have some fun. Play some music. Enjoy yourself and her too!