Lasting lipstick for good oral sex??

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by lovesjay, Sep 18, 2013.

1. lovesjay

lovesjay Guest

Hopefully this is the right place to post this but I've been trying for a long time to find some sexy lipstick for going down on my boyfriend, but everything I've tried ends up smeared all over his penis. I stopped wearing lipstick after my first failed attempt, which makes me said because I want my lips to really pop against his penis when I'm sucking him. Does anyone know anything I can try that will stay in place through a whole session of oral (and possibly more)?

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Tattoo.

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Lip stain.

4. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Personally I can't stand make up on a woman (or a man for that matter).

5. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I'm not much of a maker dresser upper either, especially in women's fashion (which I find 80% atrocious), but I do like it in fantasy terms.

Which is basically what women's fashion is, sexual innuendo. In fact, I doubt it would have made any progress if it weren't for the market experimentation of prostitutes. Whereas it's hard for me to see the sexual suggestion in a men's necktie...

I remember once asking a girl to put on red lipstick before I finished off in her mouth. I just wanted to see the colors blend. And, the bright red smear across her face was part of the mess/fun.

Other than that, a girl-next-door plain Jane in jeans, T-shirt, sneakers, a baseball cap, and no make up on is what does it for me. It's unfortunate pretty women dress this way so seldom.