Last dream you had

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by nynysuts, May 15, 2008.

1. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Didn't click on it but now you got me wondering what they are selling. Not wondering enough to click on spam...but still wondering.

2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I had a dream 2 nights ago that left me feeling great. Strangely enough, nothing much happened in it. I was on a island somewhere in the tropics, sitting in a bar by the beach and drinking beer with friends I hadn't seen in ages. I also remember that there was no 'last call'. And that's it, I woke up feeling elated.

3. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

My last/latest dream contained deception, a touch of intrigue and some quick thinking actions as:-
    I was with two others, we were hiding from 'others' in a war setting surrounding.
    We had to pass though an area which was populated by stern looking folk with an agenda based on a doctrine of suspicion of non-conformists to the norm of dictated rule - seemed a bit Cold war atmosphere -
    we separated, made our own ways through the horde and although challenged a few times, successfully arrived at my destination - a small house which overlooked a train station - made plans to 'jump' a train when it was setting off/leaving and then, as we were packing up - there was a banging on the door, raised voices we looked at each other and ... I awoke = gutted