Last dream you had

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by nynysuts, May 15, 2008.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

after a night of dmt and thc, I had a dream I was under the Kremlin in a sewer, or some kind of dungeon It was cool though.... :)

2. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

I remembered this better when i woke up at midnight, but then i went back to sleep.

I was at some kind of game show, but i was on stage (stage right) by the exit. The host had just announced a winner of something. Then he pointed to a big ass black Harley Davidson right next to him, and opened an envelope.

I remember thinking how cool it would be to win that bike, but i never win anything. He pulled out a card and read out loud my first name, and then my last name! :eek:

I was in shock as i walked across the stage to the bike. I waved at the croud, and they were cheering (some of them). I grabbed the handlebars and stood the bike up. It seemed very light.

I wasn't sure what to do at that point, so i asked the host if i was supposed to ride it off stage. He said if it was a number four it was mine. I looked at the front rim, it was aluminum, and it had a number five marked on it.

I asked him what that meant, and if this was this a joke. He laughed and said no, you won it, and we will send it to you. So i walked back to the end of the stage waving at the croud as they cheered (some of them, again).

I woke up feeling great!! :D I felt like i really had won! It was awesome!

I have never heard my name in a dream. I have never seen that many people in a dream. And they were all looking at me. Trippy effin dream!

Btw, i havn't watched a game show in months, so i have no idea why i had a dream like this.

Last night i consumed four bud ice's, one miller, and several shots of whiskey.
    Then i had two cheese dogs, some lay's potato chips, and milk. Maybe that helped me along.

3. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

That's because things in dreams don't weigh anything.

I think, what this means is deep down in your subconcious mind, you really want to own a Harley ;)

4. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

Who doesn't want to own a Harley?

Last time i even thought of one was in a thread at SL about a neigbor with a noisy Harley. That was over a month ago. I'm used to dreaming of things that i'd recently thought of. But you're probably right.

I think Bbad said if someone gave him a Harley, he would trade it for a Honda. :rolleyes: I found that hard to believe, so i guess it's been stuck in my head all this time.

Edit: I found the post -
    So maybe this explains it. He said "won a Harley".
    So last night i dreamt of winning a Harley, a month after that comment was made!? Twilight Zone shit. :eek:

5. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

In the dream I was sleeping and heard a piercing scream from my sister outside. I looked out the window next to my bed and saw my sister outside holding her baby and a 15 year old-ish looking kid (he was mentally ill) with a knife trying to stab her and take the baby. Instantly I jumped up and ran outside and by the time I got there the guy ran off and my sister and the baby escaped. It was pretty weird.

This was probably brought on by the horror movie marathon from the night before. However, ironically I didn't watch one slasher film. Oh well.

6. Raskalization

Raskalization Making plans for Nigel

Lets see if I can remember. I'm at my friends parents house which in the dream is a shared house between friends. We're in the back garden having a smoke and a laugh on the porch when all my mates start staring at something in amazement but I can't see anything. I get to a better vantage point and see a huge glowing disc in the sky. It starts coming towards us so we run in to the house. Once in the house the disc is forgotten and we start partying again until I see something in the back garden..a figure mooching about. So I go out to investigate holding a rounders bat in case I have to battle with an alien. I get to the back garden and the figure approaches me..I prepare myself for battle..then the figure comes into the light and I see it's just a massive rough looking bloke wearing camouflage clothes...realising it's not an alien I invite the big guy in to party with us and turn to my mate and say, "it's a good job I didn't hit him he looks like a proper phycho. That's it, I woke up feeling brave!

7. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

I can't remember. It was just a dream. Blah blah blah blah foot.

8. ice-nine

ice-nine Member

I dreamt last night that I was running very late to my therapy. I was half an hour late, and had my husband with me. When I went up to the room, it was a conference room, which was next door to a call centre. So all I could hear, was rumblings of loads of people talking at once in the next room. My therapist was considerably annoyed that I was late, and we started our session, with my husband sat next to me (which is very weird as he's never there normally).

After about 5-10 minutes of this quasi-therapy session, my husband says he doesn't feel well, that his stomach is hurting quite badly. I look over, and one of his ribs is poking out at a very sharp angle from his chest, low near his stomach. I obviously panic, make apolgies to my therapist and rush him out quite quickly to the A&E, as the call centre building morphs into a hospital now, and we need to get to the ground floor for the A&E (we are several floors up). As we are trying to hurry down the stairs, without inflicting more injury, I was woken up by someone phoning early in the morning. Very, very bizarre, and I'd love to know what the heck it means.

9. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

Fireworks spelled out the words "Marvellous Erotica!"
    Um

10. Hardrockerdave94

Hardrockerdave94 Member

Mine was kinda weird, I was in a Russian submarine, and for some reason, Forest Whitaker (from the last king of Scotland) was the leader, anyway, 2 ordinary soldiers had somehow saved his life, but broken a rule whilst doing it, idk what rule it was I think they spoke to him or something, so the other guards tried to shoot the two soldiers, the first one got shot, but then Forest Whitaker tried to save the other one (becasue he saved his life) by helping him run away, but for some reason the guard was still shooting, as they almost got away, one guard somehow threw a ball of fire into the soldier's face, then I woke up, pretty weird :)

11. ice-nine

ice-nine Member

Not sure if it counts as a dream as such; but I woke up in shock thinking I'd missed my blood test. Only to realize it was still the afternoon and I'd just been having a nap, and it most certainly was not 8am the next morning.

I hate that feeling of having missed something you haven't actually missed.

12. sanjay tuli

sanjay tuli Members

Last night i had a very scary dream...the dream was about carpet bettles... i was staying in a hotel room with my friend. The room was not so bad...it was okay...but next morning when i woke up, i found some bites on my whole body...an my skin was all red...First, i convinced myself to think that they were mosquito bites, but then suddenly i saw some bettles on the Hotle Carpets. Then i come to know these are the bettle bites.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]...it was really very scary for me...

13. Backchat

Backchat Supporter HipForums Supporter

Just thought I would get things back up to date as it looks like everyone has stopped dreaming in the UK. :)

Last night I had the most strangest dream I have had in a long time. It started with me walking along a street with someone who I didn't know in the middle of a town somewhere. We were walking towards this very large building directly in front of us, I got the impression it was some kind of electrical power station of some kind, that's what I remember thinking anyway. Looking up towards the top of this very tall building which I can't describe in detail unfortunately, I could see a huge funnel of black smoke billowing up into the sky. The smoke looked incredibly well detailed and very black, I could see it very clearly indeed. I also noticed an acrid smell in the air which must have been caused by the smoke it smelt like sulphur. I can't remember a dream I've had before where I have been able to use my sense of smell, so this dream certainly was a weird one. We then reached an open area on the ground floor at the back of this building, and made our way towards a lift I guess, although it didn't have the usual kind of doors you would associate with a normal lift or any doors at all. Then we proceeded to get into the lift and were met by was this guy who was standing there, the lift then started to move in an upward direction. This was one sure strange looking lift, it was very wide from side to side and rather narrow from front to back and rather shabby looking to.
    It was as the lift was going up that I suddenly woke up and that was the end of the dream. One thing that still stands out in my mind though is how weird the general architecture of the building looked, I have never seen anything like it before and it was completely unrecognisable.

I have thought about weird dreams before that don't make sense or look weird, was it more than just a dream something perhaps much more subtle like a view into another existence or another dimension.

14. kier

kier I R Baboon

That I was back on the original Hip Forums, making good connections and learning like I used to :)

15. Eerily

Eerily Members

Gaining ground within a powerful structure, that smells of smoke, and who knows what else metaphorically, but not gaining ground in a usual way, and doing so with others.

16. Last night I dreamed Kurt Cobain was playing a concert and he was gesturing "1-4" with his fingers, which I took to mean the fourth of January, but really I have no idea what was going on there.

17. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

I had this dream during the week.I was walking near some new build houses.They looked kind of familiar.(We have some new builds where we live).I was feeling happy,and then I looked abit beyond the houses and to my horror,saw a man dragging a young boy out of a pond.The boy looked around 6-7yrs old,and was covered in mud.I remember in my dream thinking "Do I ring for an ambulance?Whats the number"?lol Then it ended.I woke up feeling pretty sad actually! :(

18. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

One should never stop dreaming :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPqZs7Vl_xg

19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Impossible to explain but the basis of it was I was thinking about how crabs climb to the top of the basket to get to food and how stupid that was.
    Then someone told me a treat I liked (forget what) was in a barn/building but they put fences up so I was climbing the fences to get to this building. The problem is there was a few yards that were between me and the building. Each yard had a fence. Just a small chain link fence but some were tall and all of them had crabs in the yard pinching me so I couldn't climb the fence. I climbed several but new ones mysteriously got in the way and woke up while I was at the top of one of the fences which had crabs at the top of the fence keeping me from getting over it.

20. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

.......[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cheers Glen.