Last dream you had

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by nynysuts, May 15, 2008.

1. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Me too. Well, the first few years I left school, anyway. I was working but kept thinking/dreaming I should still be at school (some people might still think so)...Anyhoo, I half knew I should not be there and half wanted to be there. But yeah, the schedule thing was a real mind-bender. It was a constant: "I'm missing double English, ffs"...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!:eek:

2. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

yeah, i'd walk in, be all confused and embarassed...worse than being naked=being stupid.

3. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I'll probably run into you one day looking for double PE. KC in her sweats???er,....nightmare????

4. mamaKCita

nah. normal daily stuff. i even look good in shorts.

5. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Pics or gtfo. :D

6. mamaKCita

hmm. i'll have to work on that. i don't usually have many photo ops.

7. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Thank You. I doesn't have to be here...and I'm not being a perv' either. :D

8. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Last dream I had......was of the last girl I dated, and it's actually a recurring dream. Just of us partying and having a blast with my family. After it gets late, we go upstairs to bed and tell eachother how lucky we are to have eachother. When I wake up she's not there. I go looking for her, but I can't find her. I search and search and it seems like everyone knows where she's at but no one will tell me.

I'm definately ready for a fresh rotation of dreams...

9. lithium

lithium frogboy

I dreamt I got a text from Fingermouse but it was just a series of random characters. Then I realised she must have typed it with her nose:confused:

10. mamaKCita

wow. that one sounds really sad. dang.

11. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

But I'm bloody good at typing with my nose :toetap05:

12. mamaKCita

mine are back to boring, thank god. i was exhausted.

13. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

I dropped the keys to my jeep, and as i reached to try and grab them i almost fell out of an airplane!

As i watched the keys, and something else small and shiny fall away, i could see that i was leaning out of the right door of a little plane like a cessna.

Then i saw the ground and i knew i was thousands of feet in the air! I HATE hights!! I woke up very scared right away! :eek:

Not a nightmare, but still...non-fun.

14. ice-nine

ice-nine Member

In the dream, I was laying in bed with my lover. We kissed and I turned out the light. Suddenly I heard a baby crying, and I knew I had to go and rescue it as something bad was happening. I woke up in real life, and just had this terrible sensation that something horrible had just happened. I don't have a baby or kids, but I had such an uneasy feeling, it took me ages to go back to sleep.

15. I'm Jade<3

I'm Jade<3 Member

I had my usual dream.
    I was running in a maze.
    Everything was black and white.
    It's sort of scary, but I'm used to it now.

16. ice-nine

ice-nine Member

Last night there were a few weird ones, I can only vaguely remember two.

I was in this extremely large house (no where I have ever been before). I was following someone I used to know around, we were chatting (don't remember about what), and she was dusting and opening the curtains, walking from room to room.

At some point in the dream, I was the one who was supposed to go around and open all the curtains, making sure everything was in it's place early in the morning for when the people who lived in the house woke up.

Then I had a different dream, where I was at a house party and supposed to be dj-ing at the party. Only the turntables were setup on the roof of the house, and I'm afraid of heights.

Weirdness.

17. lithium

lithium frogboy

I was going to Asda because I worked there but there was a guy at the door who wouldn't let me in without seeing my ID. It took some time to find my ID and he became impatient. I eventually found it and showed it to him and he begrudgingly let me in. As I walked past I turned and told him we were "living the dream". I worried he might think I was being sarcastic, but I really wasn't.

Me and Fingermouse walked to the back of the shop to a door marked "Henry V". We went inside and there was a pile of A4 pencil drawings of things inspired by Henry V. There was a tape recorder playing a recording of me and Fingermouse talking (possibly in the interval of a production of Henry V) about the play. I was talking in a thick Welsh accent and saying "Oh I've seen that before, that was Laurence Olivier, wasn't it?"

Shakespeare often appears in my dreams:confused:

18. lithium

lithium frogboy

Just before that I saw J0rg sailing out of a Lewisham on a fishing boat called the Lattice of Lewisham :confused:

19. ice-nine

ice-nine Member

You know what J0rg looks like?
    How did you know it was him/her?

20. There was a dark classroom and I was a student. The teacher left the room to get a camera, I think, and came back as though she laughably couldn't believe what was happening in the next room. ????!!!