Largest Dosage

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by mynameisjake07, May 24, 2006.

1. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

okay.........that makes a bit more sense...............20 is fuckin ludicrous.....even in a 24 hour period.....unless its shitty. I like straight molly better neway.

2. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

I love the hipforums because everything that other people get always has to be shitty....my pills are a marketing ploy hahha, I know a pill from a pill a double from a regular and a shitty one from a good one.............considering ive been doing E for the past 6 months or so....hmm

3. thrice989

thrice989 Member

Too know everything about pressed tablets you need a testing kit to test each batch of tablets. You need to know what their cut with, using testing kits to read out other amphetamines/DXM/whatever. As for gelcaps you need to know all about what pure MDMA looks like, pure MDA, and other cuts, as to see what the powder MIGHT be, use a testing kid on the gels too..

I suppose you can guesstimate if its double stacked, but if its a huge horse-sized pill and it only contians 50mg of MDMA isnt that just a huge pill, not 'double stacked'... marketing scams!?

4. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Wow dude you've been doing E for six months, you must know your shit.

Yes, DOUBLE STACK is a marketing ploy. All you need to do is change a piece in the pill press and put more filler with the same amount of mdma. Look, there's a "double stack."

5. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

bwahahahahaha

and tripple dips acid from moka. WTF double stack, tripple dips, i mean aside from how gay those terms are, they sound like being at Dairy Queen, "Yea, um, ill take a mo fuggin tripple dipped, double stacked vanilla and chocolate ice cream in a pretzel cone" Come on now.

6. 2cesarewild

7. SunshineLovePeace

SunshineLovePeace all you need is love

I remember when I was fucking stupid and did shit like that:rolleyes: never 20 tho:eek: 13 was the most in one day:rolleyes: yeah.. I dont do that anymore.. learned my lesson..

8. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

I agree that probably the vast majority of doublestacks are custie as fuck.........however thier are still afficianados that come correct........don't be fooled, it's not always a gimick.

9. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

i would think if everyone thought it was a lie, people wouldn't want to make real double stacked as everyone would treat them as single, so they would lose profit, and of course thats what its all about for them.

10. 2cesarewild

lol, EXACTLY most dumbases think the bigger the pill, the better it is. Ignorance is what drug dealers like.

11. erowid

erowid Member

I once took five white motorolla's, Im not gonna mess around with your "double/triple stack BS" but they had easily over 120mg of MDMA with a speed cut to boot Im quite sure, most importantly it was some of the dumbest shit Ive ever done in my life, you should never need that much to feel the "love" if you can call it that at such a point

12. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

feels so fake anyway

13. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

All Your Guys Shit Is Da Bommmmb And Mine Is Some Scwhagggggyyy

lol love the forums

14. bellringer

bellringer Member

Most i've done in a night was 6. But that was from when 3 of us started at like 7pm to when more ppl kept coming and I kept eating or snorting one with them at like 5am when I took the last one. This was with average/decent pills. I wouldn't wanna imagine taking that many all at one time though...oh man..... But when I took that many was a terrific night and had no problems really with the comedown.

15. SunshineLovePeace

mhmm, true.

i had never even heard of double or triple stacks til i came to america:rolleyes: a pill was a pill. i thought the shit was great til i realized that the size of the pill dont have shit to do with anything. these supposed double stacks were just about the same, if not sometimes LESS-effective than "normal" sized pills i had done in england.

i wonder if they have the double/triple stack shit anywhere other than america..

16. 2cesarewild

Yea IDK how anyone could keep taking them and still be fooled.

No one ever said that they automatically have better shit than you. Funny, some kid almost started a fight with me when I claimed schwaggy on his shit at a party, acting the same way you are with that response. Get over it. I don't know/care if you had good or bad pills, I've heard of people taking that much so wtf really knows. AFAIC, all rolls are schwaggy. It's a schwaggy drug.

What's so hard to understand about the stack bs? 'double stack' 'triple stack' are marketing gimmicks; a big pill doesn't mean there is more mdma. It means they used a bigger mold in the pill press. That's all.

When I was into this bullshit drug the bigger pills were always the shittiest. The biggest ones I ever saw, didn't do anything at all. Pink mercedes NYE 03 NE USA.

17. FURBY.R.HOTT

FURBY.R.HOTT Member

idunno, im not gonna say anything about double stacked...but i believe that he took 20. i read this news article who seriously screwed himself up, he took an average of 25 e hits a day for 6 years

18. SunshineLovePeace

ahaha yeah.. there was a thread about that too.. :rolleyes:

19. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

haha that guy wouldve been so fucked up