Larger vagina & thinner penis - we can't feel each other! :S

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by laksted, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

His balls are the size of the nail on your index finger nail? I think you are downplaying the real problem here, sorry to say.

2. ganjabomber

ganjabomber Senior Member

this thread delivers! lololol

3. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agfhgn1_yKE&feature=player_embedded"]My Vagina is 8 miles wide - YouTube

4. Dvanbramer88

Dvanbramer88 Guest

You sir are wrong and an asshole. Almost every source of sexual advise highly recommends kegals for women all the time just to make sex even better because they can squeeze harder. It's healthy for woman to have strong PC muscles BEFORE they give birth. The kegals help after birth for the same reasons they do for "just cause". They enable her to squeeze harder and make herself tighter. And how is exercise bad for you? AND who the hell taught you to write in English?

5. shenna.lynn

shenna.lynn Guest

This might just be being a romantic, but I think that if you guys make each other happy, then you should be grateful for that. I mean every relationship has there own quirks. I would rather have a mediocre sex life and a wonderful love life then vice-versa... :) Good luck.

6. Kokot

Kokot Members

There is genital beading, He can make thicker penis and is pernament , also you can buy some jade eggs which will you help to tight your pelvic muscle, your vagina is not big or wide its your pelvic muscle is not strong enough

7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Respectfully, There is always a position that you can find without doing body piercings and beading. Just make sure the position you pick gets her to orgasm first. Then it’s your turn. Move around and find it. Its there.
    I have a average girth but 7 inch length. Nothing special. My wife works her pussy into position to get the best feeling “for her”.
    You really need to communicate with each other. Maybe do more pelvic grinding against her spread open pussy lips. All pussy is good.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.