Large Wrinkly Vagina Lips.... *warning nude pics*

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Troy8, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

Is this the bit where all the german citizens salute you and shout "heil hitler"?

WTF is wrong with you fuck arse?

I have an outtie, and I'm damn fucking proud. Its taken me a long time to get over my hang ups about my yoni and finally I have. There is nothing wrong with having a preference, but considering me a lesser person because I wasnt born with or havent had surgery to make my pussy "tidy" is wrong. My partner loves my pussy and I have had more than two of my parners have trouble 'getting it in' because I was too tight. Infact, my boy says its the tightest pussy hes felt. Not that there is anything wrong with being less tight anyway!

Maybe we should stop procreating with arsehgoles like you so that the arsehole gene is bread out and we only have nice, considerate and open minded people in this world.

But i'm sure you've already taken care of that

2. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

I'd suggest by thefact theat theyre both being photographed showing their lunch that theirs a fair chance that they both have been slammed more times than a screendoor at the town hall.

3. TheMechanic

TheMechanic The chicken LUVER!

HOLY SHIT..

now THAT is a pussy I would like to see.. ;)

4. sillyrabbit

sillyrabbit Member

Well I'm not sure.......but I think every woman is made different. I have had 3 children and mine still looks small and cute as some would put it. no wrinkles here. but you know some guys like that.

5. BigKing

BigKing Member

Well your an idiot, how bout we weed you out of the gene pool?

6. fistermister

fistermister Member

^Good stuff. You were going great, right up until you posted this....

BTW, the first photograph was probably airbrushed, and the second pussy still looked good.

7. earthbyocean

earthbyocean Member

Troy8 you really sound like an incompetent worthless piece of shit.
    For your sake i hope that you're only using this forum to vent out anger because of a past girlfriend or something. Because if your personality and opinions really reflect your posts, you are at a great loss - most women dont have Playboy airbrushed labia-less vaginas, and if you dont accept that = good luck scoring.
    You, i bet, have never (maybe once) had sex, and have never actually seen vaginas other than the retouched Playboy ones. You know nothing.
    I dont know any female who would be enchanted by your thoughts and opinions.
    You are soo disgusting.
    Your disgust at womens vaginas only tells me this: you are gay (nothing wrong with that unless it is the cause of your rudeness), or that you are a virgin still at your age.
    Know what, i cant even write anymore.. you're sick
    Grow up and fuck off

8. whereami

whereami Member

Is this a classy guy or what,ladies?

Damn,I bet you're fighting the women off with your way with words & all....

9. v021555

v021555 Member

I think some women are overly concerned with the look of thier vagina's. I like

thick labia's. I like different types. I like variety. I think other guys are the

same. labia size is unimportant. I think women stress over thier vagina's like

guys stress over thier dick size. If a vagina is loose a woman can do kegal

exercises. A guy is stuck with the dick size God or nature gave him.

10. Henna Hempseed

Henna Hempseed Member

Good thread.

11. tigress.*

tigress.* Member

I can't believe you're 27 and your so ignorant, it's unbelievable.

I have a little bit of an outtie and I had been self concious about it for a while until recently. I'm a virgin so no it has nothing to do with being 'loose.'
    If everything looked the same, the world would be an incredibly boring place. Everyone is different for a reason.

12. Kwill

Kwill Member

I glanced through this thread a frightening speed and this is what I got from it....

We would all like to see orgazmiks pussy and I would like to add my vote...

:D :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.