Large, Medium, Or Small Loads Of Cum

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Bones1.1, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

What amount of cum do you guys considered large, or medium. I’ve been shooting bigger loads lately just curious of what catagory I would fit into.

Deejay88 likes this.
  2. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

Well I don’t know but I’m sure I’m going to shoot a big one soon been stroking and I’m getting close

Rocket73 and Micheal9 like this.
  3. MellisaXotters

MellisaXotters Members

I only recently started to really like cum, usually never enjoyed the taste or too much of it but recently kind of changed. Been hooking up with 2 guys for past few months and one guy produces A LOT of cum. I love making him cum especially just because so much, plus his always tastes pretty good. Lets say I have spent a couple entire days before trying to nonstop drain him HA!

shanks59, CoupleXX, Micheal9 and 2 others like this.
  4. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

Sounds hot and where does he like to cum on you or in you

5. MellisaXotters

MellisaXotters Members

Both, whatever he basically wants. Im not picky with him.

Deejay88 likes this.
  6. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

That hot sounds good to me lol

7. John harris

John harris Members

On the face is so damm hot, I love that used look, for a second place be on your tummy so I could spread it all over your boobs and see you shine.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  8. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

Deep in my cervix=massive hot pulsating load and yes, i can feel every squirt.
    In my mouth=small. Lol
    On my tits=medium. Mmmmmm

9. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

I read the average is a teaspoon soooo it makes me feel special that my guy said he never really came alot in the past but when i get him off i love the massive loads i feel pulsating in. Even a handjob, he makes loud squirting sounds and cums the longest ive experienced. Makes clean up a challenge cause it blows evdry freaking direction. Not knowing how far or what it got on. Lol

Rocket73 and Micheal9 like this.
  10. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

I think your rihjt. Mmmmmm. Huge liad makes me feel acomplished. Some quickie handjobs kinda tell me extended foreplay and interest plays a huge part....obviously

JudithJ1337 likes this.
  11. Escierto

Escierto Members

The average is slightly less than a teaspoon. Anyone who is shooting a tablespoon is way above average - like my girlfriend. This condition is called hyperspermia.

12. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

Wow no doubt. Ikr Judith. Lol. I've been covered and I so love feeling him shooting it in me esp when there is 3-4 and way more pulsating squirts at times

JudithJ1337 likes this.
  13. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

.my guy said the more he cums the more intense the orgasm

Rocket73 and Deejay88 like this.
  14. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

About a teaspoon full ,but amount has no bearing of the intense feeling I get when ejaculating, they all feel amazing

15. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Having said that, I'd say that the amount I came was about average. Our friend, OTOH, was like the reverse Energizer Bunny; he kept cumming, and cumming, and cumming. The mess he left behind was phenomenal. Even after she cleaned herself up, my wife would still be leaking substantial amounts of his cum an hour later.

16. NikkiD

NikkiD Members

It’s definitely about the orgasm. The large loads that shoot far are achieved when a guy is really aroused and has been holding back. My greatest cumshots have been after a week of not sex or masturbation . And then I edge a bit too before I release all of my wonderful baby batter, either on myself or on my partner. The seed is never wasted in such nonsense as a tissue . That’s a sin !

17. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

Do guys really think about this? What a weird gender. I guess inside of me. I like the way it feels when he cums: warm and slippery. Doesn't matter how much. Does it feel different if you cum 1/4 teaspoon or 1/2? A good orgasm is when I have to use my toes to finish counting.

18. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No, I don't think most of us dwell on this.

On surveys, most ladies who do report being able to feel anything (not many), state exactly what you wrote. Sudden warmth and extra slippery-ness. Of course if the male is doing an imitation of a jackrabbit, good luck feeling anything inside.

Some of us hold very still at that moment in order to extract every moment of the feeling as it comes down the urethra and into you. And adding a few extra twitches for awhile seems to be a favorite of the ladyfolk.

Funny stuff with the counting toes!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2022