Large, Medium, Or Small Loads Of Cum

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Bones1.1, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Jordanfive

Jordanfive Banned

The bigger the load the better I love big loads I like the feeling of being filled to point where it feels no more can fit in without it starting to leak out I also love it when it is a bunch of squirts of long cum ropes with some force behind them I don’t know why but it just turns me on just the thought of it right now is making wet and horny

jmadre, Deejay88, Straight Up and 5 others like this.
  2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

When my wife and I were in a regular threesome with a close male friend (back in 1985), she didn't care about the volume that we came inside her. What she REALLY cared about was how long it took us to do it. One of her favorite parts of us fucking her was feeling our cocks pulse as we pumped inside her. The harder we pumped, and the longer it lasted, the better it was for her.

jmadre and Python 8 like this.
  3. sidss

sidss Banned

If it's in my mouth or pussy, the more the merrier. I love playing around with it in my mouth and showing off how much of it I can hold before I swallow lol. I love the warm feeling in my pussy if he cums inside and feeling it spill out of me. If it's on my body, the less the better. I hate cleaning up.

MasseurNaturel, jmadre, bry75 and 3 others like this.
  4. LydaG

LydaG Members

There is no better turn on than when he is dumping his load and you can feel him do full ins and outs, slamming into you, to get the rest out. Literally turns my legs to jelly. And yeah, as much cum as possible, in every place possible.

5. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

Large loads can be a lot of fun, and yes, a "reward for a job well done."

One of my first experiences with a very large load came when I was dating my husband. We were fucking, missionary position, on a couch in his apartment. With no warning, he pulled out of me, then straddled me, and pointed his cock at my face. He proceeded to stroke his cock as he climaxed and shot his cum all over my face. I had no idea at the time he could produce that much cum, it seemed like it would never end. I yelled out "Holy shit!" in the middle of it. I'm sure my face was an absolute mess when he was finished He grabbed a discarded T shirt, and wiped off my face when he was done.

After that, there would sometimes be some longer period of time between sexual encounters due to "life events." When that was the case, and we eventually did have sex, I knew he would have a large load. "Superwads" is what we started calling them. So, when he knew he had a "superwad" I knew it was going in my mouth, he would insist that happened. If he was fucking me, he would withdraw, and finish in my mouth. Or, he would typically just have me suck him off. His cock would pulse many times as he spurted a huge load of cum in my mouth. Typically it would take a couple of gulps to swallow it all.

Subsequent loads would be less voluminous ;>

oldguynurse, jmadre, Python 8 and 2 others like this.
  6. Jordanfive

Jordanfive Banned

same one I could barely even get my legs to move one time after he finished it is the best ever

6Sailor9 likes this.
  7. mark_c

mark_c Members

I depends on how long it’s been since I last offloaded and how aroused I’ve been. Just as an example, I booked in for a sensual massage last week. I hadn’t blown for a few days, the massage was wonderful, she spent an hour getting me more and more aroused until in the end I utterly exploded in her hand in a way I’ve not done for years.

jmadre likes this.
  8. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Same goes for my wife although I believe she enjoyed the " more than a mouthful loads " . She kind of felt like it was a reward .

jmadre likes this.
  9. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are a senior couple and I been pumping her pussy for over twenty years. She is old school and requires a good load. I stay hydrated with water for this purpose. She has never ever complained about a wet drippy pussy. She sleeps with my load in her and always has a towel by the bed for night time use. She understands the health benefits of protein in cum.

jmadre likes this.
  10. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

MFF....... don't I wish!!!!!!! Good grief that would be a dream come true!!! Unfortunately and realistically for me, it'll never, EVER cum true. Oh how I would LOVE for my wife to be open to it! She has said ONCE when intoxicated that she could do another gal at the same time, but sober she says never, because she feels it would be cheating on me and she can't get herself to do that WHATSOEVER!!! So, in a way it kinda sucks for me because I'd love to please her while she is pleased or is pleasing another woman.

But, according her....with her.....it'll never happen. To her, no matter what sexual orientation, it's cheating.

jmadre likes this.
  11. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

Mostly medium load sizes unless I have not shit in a while. Also as I get older my loads clearer. She said they are better tasting. Don't know why the change in color but it still works.

12. subbylauren

subbylauren Members

Definitely large amounts. And if he can cum twice in a session, even better.

Straight Up, Deejay88 and Micheal9 like this.
  13. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is why in another forum I posted a question about increasing volume. My wife really enjoys both feeling me empty inside her and emptying in her mouth so she can swallow it down. I don't know what's "average", but I think I'm in that medium volume category (3-4 ropes and the rest oozing) and would love to increase it. I'm pretty certain my wife would enjoy it immensely too. She has said it doesn't matter, but the times I do have a bigger load, she certainly talks about it great plenty with a smile and twinkle in her eye.... for a few days!

14. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

My hubby takes zinc tables daily, these seem to help increase the volume of his cum

Mirsman, Deejay88 and Micheal9 like this.
  15. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

I am going to start taking zinc. It varies for me sometimes bigger loads maybe three to four long streams . Sometimes only one but a lot of dripping of cum
    Seems like sometime the is more pressure

Mirsman likes this.
  16. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

The volume, thickness, texture & taste varies according to the frequency of discharge. In my household sex is a minimum of twice a day.

Mirsman and Deejay88 like this.
  17. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

Where do You like men to cum face mouth pussy ass

18. subbylauren

subbylauren Members

Ideally the first load on my face. Then as he fucks me again from behind, I can feel it dripping off my face, he then unloads again wherever he chooses (pussy, ass or on me).

19. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

Very nice

John harris likes this.
  20. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

A women looks so sexy with cum on her face

John harris likes this.