Large breasts need attention

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by tina boyd, Feb 28, 2019.

?

If my breasts need attention, don’t ignore them?

Poll closed Mar 30, 2019.
  1. Find a new partner

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Do it yourself

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Jordanfive

Jordanfive Members

Yes this an absolute must for me to have my big boobs played with and my nipples sucked on at time before sex, during sex, and after sex

old dr young, bill697cu, Renn and 4 others like this.
  2. el demente

el demente Members

Just love the way nipples harden while being nibbled on.

Renn, dd788snipe and Jordanfive like this.
  3. Renn

Renn Members

I’m starting to pop a chubby just thinking about big cheche’s. I love playing with e’m and think most guys do. As long as a chick is willing, I’m not stopping with the boobs though. It’s cool to motorboat for a while but I like exploring the whole package. It’s fun being with a new girl cause everywhere you turn it’s like a surprise gift. Damn, time for a cold shower, lol.

dd788snipe likes this.
  4. phil1965

phil1965 Members

I think these days especially among younger people they're in too much of a rush to get to the finish, and the mere mention of erogenous zones is enough to get most of them reaching for GoogleMaps! I remember several years ago I was having a bit of a thing with a young lady at work, she'd just turned 18 and I was about 40, anyway she'd not had a lot of experience, to be honest I think it was only one boyfriend and he obviously thought he was gods gift to women, he clearly wasn't judging by what happened next.
    As we sat and chatted I began to run my hand slowly up and down her thigh, getting no objection I began to do it along her inner thigh, we continued to chat and I began to notice subtle changes, her breathing got deeper and she seemed to drift off into a world of her own, I carried on slowly stroking the inside of her thigh over her tight blue jeans.
    Suddenly she let out a gasp and appeared to snap back into reality, "what the hell was that?" she asked, "what was what?" I asked, knowing full well what she meant, "that, just, that thing you did to me" she replied, "why didn't you like it then?" I continued, "well, yes, I've no idea what, or how you did it, but I've made a hell of a mess in my knickers, and nobodys ever done that before, well not like that anyway" she giggled. I then spent the next 20 minutes explaining and demonstrating to her the erogenous zones, she might have left my office that day with very wet knickers, but she was also much wiser.

I sometimes think of sex as like visiting a major tourist attraction, it's a bit like driving down to see London, or up to Edinburgh, yes they're nice when you get there, but half the fun is stopping off and visiting the smaller places along the route.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  5. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I know where you can find some C cups needing attention. :smile:

6. el demente

el demente Members

Love me some C cups!

Angela36 likes this.
  7. el demente

el demente Members

If you ever want to chat just send me a PM

Angela36 likes this.
  8. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

Angela, no teasing allowed..... :sweatsmile:

Angela36 likes this.
  9. Angela36

Angela36 Members

But then where's the fun in that?:tongueclosed:

bry75 likes this.
  10. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

My imagination can only go so far, there's a lot of shit in there at the moment..Lol
    Now I'm the one with blu-balls.....Lol

Angela36 likes this.
  11. BIGJ541

BIGJ541 Members

I think Foreplay is very inportant.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  12. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

My wife has large breasts and I enjoy licking and sucking them. I will spend some time enjoying them while I'm inside her. I have also cum on her breasts and enjoy it so much.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  13. Emily85

Emily85 Members

I was hoping to show my tits on this thread. No pictures though lol

14. curiousfellow

curiousfellow Members

Again, my services are available with great comments to follow at my PM site....

15. Emily85

Emily85 Members

You’re a boob doctor too?

curiousfellow likes this.
  16. Emily85

Emily85 Members

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours

curiousfellow likes this.
  17. curiousfellow

curiousfellow Members

I can be for whatever might suit your fancy..

18. curiousfellow

curiousfellow Members

You wanna see my boobs?.....lol
    Sounds like a deal.
    Post away at my private domain and I'll catch up to you tomorrow.

19. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

Emily85, You get into trouble if you post nude pictures on this forum thread but you can at the Virtual Beach Party thread under Love and Sex/Erotica. They seem to get away with it there only. Also you can send pics through the email here if interested.

20. sara2001

sara2001 Members

i have been watching television and sitting on my husbands lap and that way he feels hormonal and plays with my breasts during tv! but wear pants or he will make you into sex

BoyToy69 likes this.