Large breasts need attention

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by tina boyd, Feb 28, 2019.

?

If my breasts need attention, don’t ignore them?

This poll will close on Mar 30, 2019 at 10:19 PM.
  1. Find a new partner

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Do it yourself

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. tina boyd

tina boyd New Member

my breasts are a size 38 E and they are very, very sensitive, especially my nipples. I love to have them touched, massaged, squeezed, and sucked. Why do most men completely rush past this during foreplay to sex? Even when I explain what I like?

thefallenone1986 and Straight Up like this.
  2. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

I have no idea. I absolutely love licking, suckling and nibbling my wife’s breasts. She loves when I’m massaging them and gently pinching her nipples while doing oral on her.

Sorry that you’re being neglected.

3. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Member

Wow! Nipples and boobs are the very first thing I do.. it's what most women love that I've been with..it really turns them on and turns me on just as much!! I wish I could help you lol.. I wish you the best of luck.

4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Member

Sounds like “you”need to take control of the situation. Tell your partner you need this connection. Simple. Tell them to slow down and enjoy your offerings.

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I’m seeing a man (two years in August) who loves breasts. It’s definitely approaching fetish level.
    Our first make out session ended with him cumming on my breasts. I revealed an ability to cum from nipple stimulation.
    He recently said that all he could think about after he went home to bed was making that happen, and that it’s a frequent thought when we are apart.

Despite this I still have to ask for more time spent there.
    So we participate in what kinksters call dry suckling or dry breastfeeding. If I were to move in, we’d probably go full throttle on it. And he makes it a point to see if I’ll squirt from play.

I never did casual, so I don’t know how I’d approach it with somone I was only seeing once or twice, or for a short time. Maybe suggest you will suck his cock for however long he spends on your breasts?

BoyToy69 likes this.