Large anal toy hit tailbone

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Outsideguy, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Outsideguy

Outsideguy Members

First post here. Anyway, have a situation.

I'm male and love taking plugs and other toys up my ass. I was working with a 2.5" wide plug for a while and then got a 2.7" wide plug. Love the full feeling and haven't quite got the bigger one in.

Last week when I was using the 2.7" I was on my back, when I pushed in the plug hit my tailbone and it hurt my tailbone as if I fell.

Cant even sit in comfort. I had almost got it in while bent over or in doggy, but as soon as I laid on my back I guess my insides shifted.

Is this common for people who play with larger toys? Really sucks because I can't do any anal until the pain stops.

Newer to really big toys so advice is appreciated!

2. roccobkln

roccobkln Members

image.jpeg Wish I could help. I'm into big toys, but I usually lay on my side with one leg pulled up over the other her. I hold the base of the plug and push it in and stretch a little at a time. This is my favorite.

Specifications
    • Length: 6"
    • Insertable Length: 5"
    • Girth: 7.5" at largest point
    • Width: 2.25" at largest point
    • Color: Black

3. roccobkln

roccobkln Members

I know it's awkward, but it might be time to see the doctor. One time my smaller plugs slipped in past the base and I couldn't get it out. Eventually I did. Thats why I like to keep hold of the bas when I insert my plugs.

Attached Files:

4. Outsideguy

Outsideguy Members

That looks fun, I have a 2.5" one and that is my favorite so far. My 2.7 is the one that hurt me. I want a 2.5" one that will stay inside, mine has too wide of a neck. I was on my back and had arched my back at the time it happened. Do you think maybe my tailbone shifted up?

Since I posted this pain has gone away. No plugs since then, pain has gone away and can go through my day normally without pain.