Lanze Nip Chee crackers.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by MeAgain, Jun 10, 2018.

1. juggawatta

juggawatta Love

2. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Found these at a dollar store. Wonder if they are the old recipe? I bought the chive ones. IMG_20180614_183828819.jpg

juggawatta and MeAgain like this.
  3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, ok....

Let's take a look at what happened on this thread....

Post #4.........Your wife seemed to be getting attacked by someone that does not even know her about her wanting to look for these crackers forever,

Post #6...I came in and said something to defend your wife who may or may not be on this forum...as I did not know that anyone was perfect.

#7.... I got accused of derailing thread and was called a whack job

BTW..."Whack job" was never part of my vocabulary before......I don't like the term...i have never insulted or called people any names here personally on this forum....unless I was attacked first at times......and I doubt I even called anyone a name then...but maybe said things like fU or something before....or I swallowed it.......and suffered.
    I cannot suffer in silence anymore.......This was the last straw.

i did not realize that attacking anyone was allowed on this forum...or calling names...yet it has happened to me many times on this forum....since I have been here...and even on one of your other threads before....when I was talking about the subject and not anyone on this forum....and yet,....the people who attack me...seemed to get aknowleged and even patted on the back.....and I get thrown under the bus.

Yes, that hurts. I thought you were supposed to difuse any trouble on this forum without adding to the problem.

4. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Sorry Moonie.
    I let post #7 go as she included herself.

Post #4 I ignored. My wife has never posted here so if it doesn't bother me, I let it slide.

5. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

trans-fats are one of the most injurious substances to our health on the planet, converting into a bad form of cholesterol that deposits in our arteries and causes serious heart malfunction. It is a synthetic binding agent used in cheap processed foods made by producing long but weak fat chains in cheap vegetable oil by combining it with hydrogen. Anyone watching it produced would never believe that it was going into food production

Along with corn syrup and addictive artificial flavor enhancers, the snacks industry is killing us with cheap to manufacture and easy to pack products, with blatant disregard for our health.
    They mitigate the damage by advising the amount to be consumed, while knowing that most people will eat the whole pack which is often about 4 helpings.

The world health authority raised this issue more than a decade ago, but the food giants made legal challenges based on having difficulty in proving the obvious
    They also ignored the advice of many of the worlds leading doctors.

At last, governments faced with a huge growth in obesity, heart disease and type 2 diabetes have decided to act.
    We will all be better off when all this rubbish is removed from the market and we discover the long forgotten joys of eating a fresh cheese sandwich. ,

GLENGLEN and SpacemanSpiff like this.