Language

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Maon, Jan 11, 2005.

?

Is this the language of discussion and debate?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

I was thinking "go on" in the sense of "micturate"...

2. rainbow dew

rainbow dew Member

ahhhhhh!!! first off bloody hell, fuck the appologise-people said what they needed to say, and i know if they hurt people thats not ideal but seriousely a lot of the things in this thread needed airing.

colin- i don't think you truly know who dok is, fair enough you might not want to, but your tone really does bring you down. you seem pompous and as though you think you are better than everyone else in your posts-not the best way of joining the boards believe me, reputations take a long time to fix. im not attacking you as a person as i don't believe that you are like this, from my limited experience, but perhaps phrasing yourself better might help without the underlying meanings for a while?
    i must agree with sam about dok, he is one of the nicest people i have met. well perhaps not nicest...but he is honest and i value that very much. oh and yeah hes good in bed......:rolleyes: but not as good as you sam...he he!
    i think we need this thread not to be deleted to sal, and i wish everyone would just say what they have to about everyone else and clear the air...come on guys slag me off..... im ready for it!:p
    naomi
    x x x

3. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

Giles.... PM me. I'd be quite happy to go out and have a few beers. It's always more fun insulting someone to their face :p (just to be clear.... that's a JOKE!!!!)

Claire.... glad we sorted things out on MSN. Hopefully you understand that it wasn't my intention to piss you off now. Sorry if I did.

Sal.... I don't envy you the job of modding. It's not something that I'd ever want to do. I understand your point of view, but you need to learn when to just agree to differ. There's no point pushing a point beyond the point where it's constructive to do so. Having said that, I recognise that you also have goo intentions. You just need to learn when to back off a little. (and yes, I did choose the pink on purpose :p )

Fleassy.... thanks for the kind words. You're one of the people I have the greatest respect for on the forums, so your opinion counts for more than most.

Nomy.... you know you'll always be my emergency reserve shag-fest in case Sam ever has a horrible accident ;)

Dibbly.... you seem more interested in causing trouble than resolving conflict. You come out of it looking far worse than I do. Reconcilliation isn't something that you attempt while poking your tongue out at somebody. As I've said to you a number of times, I'm more than happy to accept any sincere overture. I'm still waiting.

And on that note, I'm outta this thread. I won't be reading it or adding to it any further. If anyone has anything they really need to say to me, you're more than welcome to PM me.

Considering I've been accused of personally attacking people, this thread has been more of a personal attack than anything I've ever posted. That's an irony that maybe everyone should reflect on before being so willing to race up to the moral high ground in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.